realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 17
|17:1||And all the congregation of the children of Israel journeyed from the wilderness of Sin, after their journeys, according to the commandment of the LORD, and pitched in Rephidim: and there was no water for the people to drink.|
|17:2||Wherefore the people did chide with Moses, and said, Give us water that we may drink. And Moses said unto them, Why chide ye with me? wherefore do ye tempt the LORD?|
|17:3||And the people thirsted there for water; and the people murmured against Moses, and said, Wherefore is this that thou hast brought us up out of Egypt, to kill us and our children and our cattle with thirst?|
|17:4||And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, What shall I do unto this people? they be almost ready to stone me.|
|17:5||And the LORD said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand, and go.|
|17:6||Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.|
|17:7||And he called the name of the place Massah, and Meribah, because of the chiding of the children of Israel, and because they tempted the LORD, saying, Is the LORD among us, or not?|
|17:8||Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.|
|17:9||And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand.|
|17:10||So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.|
|17:11||And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.|
|17:12||But Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.|
|17:13||And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.|
|17:14||And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.|
|17:15||And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:|
|17:16||For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Exodus Chapter 17 - Abarc
- 17~1-16. EXPLORING EXODUS us, or not? (8) Then came Am-a-lek, and fought with Is-ra-el in ..
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dal- 4:1-17). 4.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version Exodus........................................................................................... ................................................... ..
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- Genesis 1:29-31; 9:8-17 King James Bible (Exodus 20:13 King James Bible). * * *. Thou shalt not steal.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the 17. Old Testament.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Church events & programs
- Visit www.
Suggested Web Resources
- EXODUS CHAPTER 17 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Exodus chapter 17 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- King James Version: Exodus: Exodus Chapter 17
- King James Version: Exodus Chapter 17.
- Exodus 17. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Exodus 17.
Related searchessynovial fluid classification
team rocket james
files-11 directory layout