realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 20
|20:1||And God spake all these words, saying,|
|20:2||I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.|
|20:3||Thou shalt have no other gods before me.|
|20:4||Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:|
|20:5||Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;|
|20:6||And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.|
|20:7||Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.|
|20:8||Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.|
|20:9||Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:|
|20:10||But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:|
|20:11||For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.|
|20:12||Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.|
|20:13||Thou shalt not kill.|
|20:14||Thou shalt not commit adultery.|
|20:15||Thou shalt not steal.|
|20:16||Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.|
|20:17||Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.|
|20:18||And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.|
|20:19||And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.|
|20:20||And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.|
|20:21||And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.|
|20:22||And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.|
|20:23||Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.|
|20:24||An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.|
|20:25||And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.|
|20:26||Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- Exodus ... 31. Leviticus ...
- Bible - Silkworth.net
- The Holy Bible. King James Version. The Holy Bible ......
- Biblenotes PDF
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New ... All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as.
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- Chapter 10 The Passover and the Exodus. (Exodus ... Chapter 20 An Exhortation to Obedience, Part 2 .....
- Bible Summaries - Awana YM
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. ... ments (Chapter 20), but that was only the beginning.
Suggested News Resources
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Over the next centuries, relics of Bible days came to be of great interest in Europe, as "wood from the cross" and bones of apostles and Christian martyrs were brought to Christian centers in Asia Minor and Europe.
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori: Mary-Worshiper & Idolater?
- Me, being a mere lay Baptist, feel Mary was (and is) nothing more than a vessel used by God to His Holy purpose. She serves no salvific ....
- Sola Scriptura: Unbiblical!: Refutation of Dr. Richard Bennett
- The Biblical claim is that what God has inspired was His written word (2 Peter 1:20-21). When the Lord Jesus Christ said, ...
Suggested Web Resources
- exodus chapter 20 kjv - King James Bible
- 1 And God spake all these words, saying,. 2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3 Thou shalt ...
- Exodus 20 - BibleGateway.com
- Exodus 20New King James Version (NKJV) ... 20 And Moses said to the people, “ Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, ...
- Exodus 20, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter ... - Bible.com
- Exodus 20, New King James Version (NKJV) And God spoke all these words, saying:“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the ...
- Exodus, Chapter 20 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers WebBible
- Chapter 20. 1 And God spake all these words, saying,. 2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Related searchessylvan muldoon
meaning of dreams about king
bush doctrine preemption
anton chekhov influence