realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 20
|20:1||And God spake all these words, saying,|
|20:2||I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.|
|20:3||Thou shalt have no other gods before me.|
|20:4||Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:|
|20:5||Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;|
|20:6||And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.|
|20:7||Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.|
|20:8||Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.|
|20:9||Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:|
|20:10||But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:|
|20:11||For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.|
|20:12||Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.|
|20:13||Thou shalt not kill.|
|20:14||Thou shalt not commit adultery.|
|20:15||Thou shalt not steal.|
|20:16||Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.|
|20:17||Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.|
|20:18||And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.|
|20:19||And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.|
|20:20||And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.|
|20:21||And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.|
|20:22||And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.|
|20:23||Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.|
|20:24||An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.|
|20:25||And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.|
|20:26||Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- Exodus 19. . .
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dal- 4 The footnote in the New King James Version correctly notes that the Hebrew is .
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13 King James Bible). * * *.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of . Exodus 1. .
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible. The Holy Bible.....................................................
Suggested News Resources
- We must rest on purpose
- Exodus 20:10, King James Version Rest. It's something that all of us need. Some people don't have to try hard to find time to rest.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- “PRAYER” A Biblical Essay by Bahir Victor
- Exodus 20:1-6 Today we can allow many things to become gods to us. Money, fame, work, tombs, birds, animals, sun, moon, stars, or pleasure can become gods when we concentrate too much on them for personal identity, meaning, and security.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- At 400, King James Bible is aging well
- A 1631 version was called the "Wicked Bible" when printers left out the word "not" in Exodus 20:14, rendering the passage "Thou shalt commit adultery.
Suggested Web Resources
- Exodus 20. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- Reference > The Bible > The King James Version > Exodus > 20 The Holy Bible: King James Version. 2000. The Second Book of Moses, Called.
- EXODUS CHAPTER 20 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Exodus chapter 20 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesego consciousness
dream interpretation transfiguration
sadhya the usual items in a sadya
visakhapatnam vizag pictures
hijab history of hijab