realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 24
|24:1||And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the LORD, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off.|
|24:2||And Moses alone shall come near the LORD: but they shall not come nigh; neither shall the people go up with him.|
|24:3||And Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the LORD hath said will we do.|
|24:4||And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.|
|24:5||And he sent young men of the children of Israel, which offered burnt offerings, and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen unto the LORD.|
|24:6||And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.|
|24:7||And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.|
|24:8||And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.|
|24:9||Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:|
|24:10||And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.|
|24:11||And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.|
|24:12||And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.|
|24:13||And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses went up into the mount of God.|
|24:14||And he said unto the elders, Tarry ye here for us, until we come again unto you: and, behold, Aaron and Hur are with you: if any man have any matters to do, let him come unto them.|
|24:15||And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.|
|24:16||And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.|
|24:17||And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.|
|24:18||And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26 - Gordon College Faculty
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of the plight of ... Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dal- ...
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- Chapter 10 The Passover and the Exodus. (Exodus ... Chapter 24 The Prophet Samuel and Saul,.
- Old Testament Teacher Resource Manual - Seminary - The Church
- Genesis 24–33 . ... Exodus 18–24 .
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- Exodus ... 31. Leviticus ...
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible - Online
- About Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible by Matthew Henry. Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible ... Chapter 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
- Sola Scriptura: Unbiblical!: Refutation of Dr. Richard Bennett
- Furthermore, “Word” in Holy Scripture quite often refers to a proclaimed, oral word of prophets or apostles, not only to the written word later compiled as the Bible. Prophets spoke the ...
- Behind Donald Trump's Attack Strategy
- NASHUA, N.H.— Donald Trump made his decision to start skewering Sen.
Suggested Web Resources
- Exodus 24 KJV - And he said unto Moses, Come up unto - Bible
- And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the LORD, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off. And.
- Exodus 24 NKJV - Israel Affirms the Covenant - Now He - Bible
- Exodus 24New King James Version (NKJV). Israel Affirms the Covenant. 24 Now He said to Moses, “Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, ...
- Exodus, Chapter 24 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers WebBible
- Chapter 24. 1 And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the LORD, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off.
- Exodus 24 Commentary - Commentary Critical and - Bible study
- CHAPTER 24. Exodus 24:1-18 . DELIVERY OF THE LAW AND COVENANT.
- Exodus 24 - Listen to KJV Audio Bible Online - Bible study
- Listen to Exodus 24 using the KJV Bible online. Easily hear Scripture read as you study the Bible!
venezuela current political events
matrix norm entrywise norms
pine classification of pines
west bengal climate