realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
|25:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|25:2||Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.|
|25:3||And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,|
|25:4||And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,|
|25:5||And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,|
|25:6||Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,|
|25:7||Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.|
|25:8||And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.|
|25:9||According to all that I show thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.|
|25:10||And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.|
|25:11||And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.|
|25:12||And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.|
|25:13||And thou shalt make staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold.|
|25:14||And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.|
|25:15||The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.|
|25:16||And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.|
|25:17||And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.|
|25:18||And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.|
|25:19||And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.|
|25:20||And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.|
|25:21||And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.|
|25:22||And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.|
|25:23||Thou shalt also make a table of shittim wood: two cubits shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.|
|25:24||And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.|
|25:25||And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth round about, and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about.|
|25:26||And thou shalt make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.|
|25:27||Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table.|
|25:28||And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.|
|25:29||And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and spoons thereof, and covers thereof, and bowls thereof, to cover withal: of pure gold shalt thou make them.|
|25:30||And thou shalt set upon the table showbread before me alway.|
|25:31||And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same.|
|25:32||And six branches shall come out of the sides of it; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side:|
|25:33||Three bowls made like unto almonds, with a knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: so in the six branches that come out of the candlestick.|
|25:34||And in the candlestick shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers.|
|25:35||And there shall be a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches that proceed out of the candlestick.|
|25:36||Their knops and their branches shall be of the same: all it shall be one beaten work of pure gold.|
|25:37||And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.|
|25:38||And the tongs thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure gold.|
|25:39||Of a talent of pure gold shall he make it, with all these vessels.|
|25:40||And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was showed thee in the mount.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of the plight of Israel in Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dal- las, Texas.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the 25. Genesis 10.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible. The Holy Bible.....................................................
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of 25. Genesis 4. .
- Errata for Study Bible
- Order of Books page: the chapter number 4 under Colossians should be light font .
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Church events & programs
- Sunday school is at 9:30 am and worship at 10:25 am Wednesday night Bible study at 5:45 pm and Tuesday and Thursday school of wisdom 9-11 am Elizabeth Baptist Church: 2650 Elizabeth St., annual men's day observed with the Rev. Dr.
- Church Calendar: Aug. 20
- Sunday School at 9:30 am and worship at 10:25 am Wednesday night Bible study is at 5:45 pm and Tuesday and Thursday School of Wisdom is 9-11 am Faith Temple Church: Pastor aid day at 4 pm Guest speaker will be Elder Brenda Cox. Call 205-799-6258.
- CHURCH CALENDAR: August 13
- Sunday School is at 9:30 am and worship is at 10:25 am Wednesday night Bible study is at 5:45 pm and Tuesday and Thursday School of Wisdom is from 9-11 am To make a donation, visit www.collegehillbaptistchurch.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: Exodus, Chapter 25 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Exodus, Chapter 25 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- EXODUS CHAPTER 26 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Exodus chapter 26 from the King James Bible Online.
- The Book of Exodus, Chapter 25 - Online Bible
- Exodus, Chapter 25 from the Online King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Read Exodus, Chapter 25 as a resource for an online bible study course.
Related searcheshinduism and cows
ryu street fighter vital statistics
inbreeding inbred humans
ralph hotere black paintings