realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
|25:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|25:2||Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.|
|25:3||And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,|
|25:4||And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,|
|25:5||And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,|
|25:6||Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,|
|25:7||Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.|
|25:8||And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.|
|25:9||According to all that I show thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.|
|25:10||And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.|
|25:11||And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.|
|25:12||And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.|
|25:13||And thou shalt make staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold.|
|25:14||And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.|
|25:15||The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.|
|25:16||And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.|
|25:17||And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.|
|25:18||And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.|
|25:19||And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.|
|25:20||And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.|
|25:21||And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.|
|25:22||And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.|
|25:23||Thou shalt also make a table of shittim wood: two cubits shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.|
|25:24||And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.|
|25:25||And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth round about, and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about.|
|25:26||And thou shalt make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.|
|25:27||Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table.|
|25:28||And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.|
|25:29||And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and spoons thereof, and covers thereof, and bowls thereof, to cover withal: of pure gold shalt thou make them.|
|25:30||And thou shalt set upon the table showbread before me alway.|
|25:31||And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same.|
|25:32||And six branches shall come out of the sides of it; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side:|
|25:33||Three bowls made like unto almonds, with a knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: so in the six branches that come out of the candlestick.|
|25:34||And in the candlestick shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers.|
|25:35||And there shall be a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches that proceed out of the candlestick.|
|25:36||Their knops and their branches shall be of the same: all it shall be one beaten work of pure gold.|
|25:37||And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.|
|25:38||And the tongs thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure gold.|
|25:39||Of a talent of pure gold shall he make it, with all these vessels.|
|25:40||And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was showed thee in the mount.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of the plight of Israel in Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dal- las, Texas.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the 25. Genesis 10.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible. The Holy Bible.....................................................
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of 25. Genesis 4. .
- Errata for Study Bible
- Order of Books page: the chapter number 4 under Colossians should be light font .
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Church events & programs
- Sunday school is at 9:30 am and worship at 10:25 am Wednesday night Bible study at 5:45 pm and Tuesday and Thursday school of wisdom 9-11 am Elizabeth Baptist Church: 2650 Elizabeth St., annual men's day observed with the Rev. Dr.
- Church Calendar: Aug. 20
- Sunday School at 9:30 am and worship at 10:25 am Wednesday night Bible study is at 5:45 pm and Tuesday and Thursday School of Wisdom is 9-11 am Faith Temple Church: Pastor aid day at 4 pm Guest speaker will be Elder Brenda Cox. Call 205-799-6258.
- CHURCH CALENDAR: August 13
- Sunday School is at 9:30 am and worship is at 10:25 am Wednesday night Bible study is at 5:45 pm and Tuesday and Thursday School of Wisdom is from 9-11 am To make a donation, visit www.collegehillbaptistchurch.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: Exodus, Chapter 25 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Exodus, Chapter 25 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- EXODUS CHAPTER 26 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Exodus chapter 26 from the King James Bible Online.
- The Book of Exodus, Chapter 25 - Online Bible
- Exodus, Chapter 25 from the Online King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Read Exodus, Chapter 25 as a resource for an online bible study course.
Related searchescairns queensland rail
personal load carrying equipment
head amp shoulders
state diagram examples
tacitus literary style
list of nuclear reactors norway
boolean datatype ocaml