realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 27
|27:1||And thou shalt make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad; the altar shall be foursquare: and the height thereof shall be three cubits.|
|27:2||And thou shalt make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof: his horns shall be of the same: and thou shalt overlay it with brass.|
|27:3||And thou shalt make his pans to receive his ashes, and his shovels, and his basins, and his fleshhooks, and his firepans: all the vessels thereof thou shalt make of brass.|
|27:4||And thou shalt make for it a grate of netsork of brass; and upon the net shalt thou make four brazen rings in the four corners thereof.|
|27:5||And thou shalt put it under the compass of the altar beneath, that the net may be even to the midst of the altar.|
|27:6||And thou shalt make staves for the altar, staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with brass.|
|27:7||And the staves shall be put into the rings, and the staves shall be upon the two sides of the altar, to bear it.|
|27:8||Hollow with boards shalt thou make it: as it was showed thee in the mount, so shall they make it.|
|27:9||And thou shalt make the court of the tabernacle: for the south side southward there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen of an hundred cubits long for one side:|
|27:10||And the twenty pillars thereof and their twenty sockets shall be of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets shall be of silver.|
|27:11||And likewise for the north side in length there shall be hangings of an hundred cubits long, and his twenty pillars and their twenty sockets of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets of silver.|
|27:12||And for the breadth of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits: their pillars ten, and their sockets ten.|
|27:13||And the breadth of the court on the east side eastward shall be fifty cubits.|
|27:14||The hangings of one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.|
|27:15||And on the other side shall be hangings fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.|
|27:16||And for the gate of the court shall be an hanging of twenty cubits, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, wrought with needlework: and their pillars shall be four, and their sockets four.|
|27:17||All the pillars round about the court shall be filleted with silver; their hooks shall be of silver, and their sockets of brass.|
|27:18||The length of the court shall be an hundred cubits, and the breadth fifty every where, and the height five cubits of fine twined linen, and their sockets of brass.|
|27:19||All the vessels of the tabernacle in all the service thereof, and all the pins thereof, and all the pins of the court, shall be of brass.|
|27:20||And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.|
|27:21||In the tabernacle of the congregation without the veil, which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall order it from evening to morning before the LORD: it shall be a statute for ever unto their generations on the behalf of the children of Israel.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of the plight of Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dal- las, Texas. William F.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the 27. Genesis 13.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of 27. Genesis 6. .
- And the moral of the story is..: Horror cinema as modern day fairy
- 14 King James Bible, Exodus Chapter 21, verses 12 and 23-27. 15 King James Bible, Genesis Chapter 38, verses 7-10.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible. The Holy Bible.....................................................
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
Suggested Web Resources
- EXODUS CHAPTER 26 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Exodus chapter 26 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesponape scripture
subaru forester india
a question of sport quiz format
cuisine of denmark desserts
product liability history