realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 27
|27:1||And thou shalt make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad; the altar shall be foursquare: and the height thereof shall be three cubits.|
|27:2||And thou shalt make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof: his horns shall be of the same: and thou shalt overlay it with brass.|
|27:3||And thou shalt make his pans to receive his ashes, and his shovels, and his basins, and his fleshhooks, and his firepans: all the vessels thereof thou shalt make of brass.|
|27:4||And thou shalt make for it a grate of netsork of brass; and upon the net shalt thou make four brazen rings in the four corners thereof.|
|27:5||And thou shalt put it under the compass of the altar beneath, that the net may be even to the midst of the altar.|
|27:6||And thou shalt make staves for the altar, staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with brass.|
|27:7||And the staves shall be put into the rings, and the staves shall be upon the two sides of the altar, to bear it.|
|27:8||Hollow with boards shalt thou make it: as it was showed thee in the mount, so shall they make it.|
|27:9||And thou shalt make the court of the tabernacle: for the south side southward there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen of an hundred cubits long for one side:|
|27:10||And the twenty pillars thereof and their twenty sockets shall be of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets shall be of silver.|
|27:11||And likewise for the north side in length there shall be hangings of an hundred cubits long, and his twenty pillars and their twenty sockets of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets of silver.|
|27:12||And for the breadth of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits: their pillars ten, and their sockets ten.|
|27:13||And the breadth of the court on the east side eastward shall be fifty cubits.|
|27:14||The hangings of one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.|
|27:15||And on the other side shall be hangings fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.|
|27:16||And for the gate of the court shall be an hanging of twenty cubits, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, wrought with needlework: and their pillars shall be four, and their sockets four.|
|27:17||All the pillars round about the court shall be filleted with silver; their hooks shall be of silver, and their sockets of brass.|
|27:18||The length of the court shall be an hundred cubits, and the breadth fifty every where, and the height five cubits of fine twined linen, and their sockets of brass.|
|27:19||All the vessels of the tabernacle in all the service thereof, and all the pins thereof, and all the pins of the court, shall be of brass.|
|27:20||And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.|
|27:21||In the tabernacle of the congregation without the veil, which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall order it from evening to morning before the LORD: it shall be a statute for ever unto their generations on the behalf of the children of Israel.|
Suggested News Resources
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Over the next centuries, relics of Bible days came to be of great interest in Europe, as "wood from the cross" and bones of apostles and Christian martyrs were brought to Christian centers in Asia Minor and Europe.
- Sola Scriptura: Unbiblical!: Refutation of Dr. Richard Bennett
- Furthermore, “Word” in Holy Scripture quite often refers to a proclaimed, oral word of prophets or apostles, not only to the written word later compiled as the Bible. Prophets spoke the ...
- God as the original terrorist: 6 ways the Bible condones horrific acts of
- ISIS terrorists claim that their scripts for jihad, executions, sexual slavery and theocracy come straight from the Quran, and they cite chapter and verse to back up their claim. But Christians who find ISIS horrifying might ...
- Confessions of a rabbi's wife: “I wanted to hide behind a husband and a wig”
- “If words could create the world, they could also destroy it,” our Bible teacher reminded us. ... As a bride, I could hear the chortle of Divine laughter as I found myself whisked to meetings with holy rabbis offering their blessings.
- Exploring Evangelicalism: An Interview With Brian Brodersen of Calvary Chapel
- First, we taught chapter by chapter through the whole Bible. I didn't say we were the only church doing that, but I knew ...
Related searchesnewnham college cambridge history
list of fictional witches
alexander von humboldt the kosmos
hindu worship of idols
national museum of the american indian