realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 31
|31:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|31:2||See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:|
|31:3||And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,|
|31:4||To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,|
|31:5||And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.|
|31:6||And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee;|
|31:7||The tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereupon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle,|
|31:8||And the table and his furniture, and the pure candlestick with all his furniture, and the altar of incense,|
|31:9||And the altar of burnt offering with all his furniture, and the laver and his foot,|
|31:10||And the cloths of service, and the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priest's office,|
|31:11||And the anointing oil, and sweet incense for the holy place: according to all that I have commanded thee shall they do.|
|31:12||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|31:13||Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.|
|31:14||Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.|
|31:15||Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.|
|31:16||Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.|
|31:17||It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.|
|31:18||And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the . 31.
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- Genesis 1:29-31; 9:8-17 King James Bible (Exodus 20:13 King James Bible). * * *. Thou shalt not steal.
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dal- 4 The footnote in the New King James Version correctly notes that the Hebrew is ..
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible. The Holy Bible.....................................................
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- The question is whether 'Kulo' got a fair shake
- If Catholics dont worship Mary and other so called “saints”, then why in the world do they pray through their intercession when the Bible is very clear about it. Read the Second Commandment on the book of Exodus (King James) and John 14:6.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- Our service times are as follows: Sunday School at 9:30 am; Sunday morning worship at 11; evening Bible study at 5; and Wednesday night prayer meeting at 6:30. Sunday, Dr.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Book of Exodus, Chapter 31 - Online Bible
- Exodus, Chapter 31 from the Online King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Read Exodus, Chapter 31 as a resource for an online bible study course.
Related searchesbuckfast hybrid bee
oswald mbuyiseni mtshali
aran islands literature amp arts
house of pain members
laws of vibration
gupta empire chandragupta ii