realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
|37:1||And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it:|
|37:2||And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a crown of gold to it round about.|
|37:3||And he cast for it four rings of gold, to be set by the four corners of it; even two rings upon the one side of it, and two rings upon the other side of it.|
|37:4||And he made staves of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold.|
|37:5||And he put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, to bear the ark.|
|37:6||And he made the mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half was the length thereof, and one cubit and a half the breadth thereof.|
|37:7||And he made two cherubims of gold, beaten out of one piece made he them, on the two ends of the mercy seat;|
|37:8||One cherub on the end on this side, and another cherub on the other end on that side: out of the mercy seat made he the cherubims on the two ends thereof.|
|37:9||And the cherubims spread out their wings on high, and covered with their wings over the mercy seat, with their faces one to another; even to the mercy seatward were the faces of the cherubims.|
|37:10||And he made the table of shittim wood: two cubits was the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof:|
|37:11||And he overlaid it with pure gold, and made thereunto a crown of gold round about.|
|37:12||Also he made thereunto a border of an handbreadth round about; and made a crown of gold for the border thereof round about.|
|37:13||And he cast for it four rings of gold, and put the rings upon the four corners that were in the four feet thereof.|
|37:14||Over against the border were the rings, the places for the staves to bear the table.|
|37:15||And he made the staves of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold, to bear the table.|
|37:16||And he made the vessels which were upon the table, his dishes, and his spoons, and his bowls, and his covers to cover withal, of pure gold.|
|37:17||And he made the candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work made he the candlestick; his shaft, and his branch, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, were of the same:|
|37:18||And six branches going out of the sides thereof; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side thereof, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side thereof:|
|37:19||Three bowls made after the fashion of almonds in one branch, a knop and a flower; and three bowls made like almonds in another branch, a knop and a flower: so throughout the six branches going out of the candlestick.|
|37:20||And in the candlestick were four bowls made like almonds, his knops, and his flowers:|
|37:21||And a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches going out of it.|
|37:22||Their knops and their branches were of the same: all of it was one beaten work of pure gold.|
|37:23||And he made his seven lamps, and his snuffers, and his snuffdishes, of pure gold.|
|37:24||Of a talent of pure gold made he it, and all the vessels thereof.|
|37:25||And he made the incense altar of shittim wood: the length of it was a cubit, and the breadth of it a cubit; it was foursquare; and two cubits was the height of it; the horns thereof were of the same.|
|37:26||And he overlaid it with pure gold, both the top of it, and the sides thereof round about, and the horns of it: also he made unto it a crown of gold round about.|
|37:27||And he made two rings of gold for it under the crown thereof, by the two corners of it, upon the two sides thereof, to be places for the staves to bear it withal.|
|37:28||And he made the staves of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold.|
|37:29||And he made the holy anointing oil, and the pure incense of sweet spices, according to the work of the apothecary.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the . 37.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of . 37. Genesis 16.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Scripture quotations marked NIV are taken from the Holy Bible, New International . Versionо. NIVо.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society Moses ( about 1250 B.C.
- A CHRONOLOGICAL BIBLE READING SCHEDULE
- Straight through (3 chapters per day and 5 on Sunday). ♦ Old Testament in James and New King James Versions. Two others ..
Suggested News Resources
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Exodus: Exodus Chapter 37
- King James Version: Exodus Chapter 37.
- EXODUS CHAPTER 38 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Exodus chapter 38 from the King James Bible Online. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Exodus Chapter 38 .
Related searcheshonduras miscellaneous topics
noahs ark theology
calvary chapel concernscriticisms
crouch end living in crouch end
mad about you fran devanow
corellia planet corellia
farnham famous people from farnham
list of neopets pteri