realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
|37:1||And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it:|
|37:2||And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a crown of gold to it round about.|
|37:3||And he cast for it four rings of gold, to be set by the four corners of it; even two rings upon the one side of it, and two rings upon the other side of it.|
|37:4||And he made staves of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold.|
|37:5||And he put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, to bear the ark.|
|37:6||And he made the mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half was the length thereof, and one cubit and a half the breadth thereof.|
|37:7||And he made two cherubims of gold, beaten out of one piece made he them, on the two ends of the mercy seat;|
|37:8||One cherub on the end on this side, and another cherub on the other end on that side: out of the mercy seat made he the cherubims on the two ends thereof.|
|37:9||And the cherubims spread out their wings on high, and covered with their wings over the mercy seat, with their faces one to another; even to the mercy seatward were the faces of the cherubims.|
|37:10||And he made the table of shittim wood: two cubits was the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof:|
|37:11||And he overlaid it with pure gold, and made thereunto a crown of gold round about.|
|37:12||Also he made thereunto a border of an handbreadth round about; and made a crown of gold for the border thereof round about.|
|37:13||And he cast for it four rings of gold, and put the rings upon the four corners that were in the four feet thereof.|
|37:14||Over against the border were the rings, the places for the staves to bear the table.|
|37:15||And he made the staves of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold, to bear the table.|
|37:16||And he made the vessels which were upon the table, his dishes, and his spoons, and his bowls, and his covers to cover withal, of pure gold.|
|37:17||And he made the candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work made he the candlestick; his shaft, and his branch, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, were of the same:|
|37:18||And six branches going out of the sides thereof; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side thereof, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side thereof:|
|37:19||Three bowls made after the fashion of almonds in one branch, a knop and a flower; and three bowls made like almonds in another branch, a knop and a flower: so throughout the six branches going out of the candlestick.|
|37:20||And in the candlestick were four bowls made like almonds, his knops, and his flowers:|
|37:21||And a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches going out of it.|
|37:22||Their knops and their branches were of the same: all of it was one beaten work of pure gold.|
|37:23||And he made his seven lamps, and his snuffers, and his snuffdishes, of pure gold.|
|37:24||Of a talent of pure gold made he it, and all the vessels thereof.|
|37:25||And he made the incense altar of shittim wood: the length of it was a cubit, and the breadth of it a cubit; it was foursquare; and two cubits was the height of it; the horns thereof were of the same.|
|37:26||And he overlaid it with pure gold, both the top of it, and the sides thereof round about, and the horns of it: also he made unto it a crown of gold round about.|
|37:27||And he made two rings of gold for it under the crown thereof, by the two corners of it, upon the two sides thereof, to be places for the staves to bear it withal.|
|37:28||And he made the staves of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold.|
|37:29||And he made the holy anointing oil, and the pure incense of sweet spices, according to the work of the apothecary.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible - Online
- About Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible by Matthew Henry. Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary ... Chapter 1.
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- (Genesis 37–50) . . .
- Old Testament Student Study Guide - The Church of Jesus Christ of
- 37. Genesis 43. Joseph's Brothers Return to Egypt .
- Old Testament Teacher Resource Manual - Seminary - The Church
- The Book of Exodus . ..... Old Testament Student Manual: 1 Kings–Malachi ( religion 302.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible ... All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as ... Moses ( about 1250 B.
Suggested News Resources
- Biz Corner: Devereux Foster Care Seeks LGBTQ Parents
- PITTSFIELD, Mass.—In 2014, there were more than 400,000 youth in the foster care system, according to the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS). Currently, organizations such as Devereux Foster Care are combating this ...
- Cupid's Corner: LGBTQ Couples Share the Secrets to Loving Relationships
- As Valentine's Day approaches, The Rainbow Times reminds readers that love is in the air. Nelson Roman and his partner Manny Hernandez; John Trobaugh and his husband Jeroan Allison; Mason Dunn and his wife Lauren Willford; Andi Wheeler and her ...
- Ask a Trans Woman: Importance of Trans Visibility for the Famous & Not-So-Famous
- Lately, I've been thinking a lot about visibility. I just now finished reading a marvelous and eloquent essay in defense of Caitlyn Jenner written by a later transitioning trans woman, sent to me through a mutual friend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Exodus, Chapter 37 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers WebBible
- Chapter 37. 1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half ...
- Exodus 37 - The Ark - Bezalel made the ark of - Bible Gateway
- The Ark - Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood—two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high. He overlaid it with.
- Exodus 37 NKJV - Making the Ark of the Testimony - Then - Bible
- Exodus 37New King James Version (NKJV). Making the Ark of the Testimony. 37 Then Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood; two and a half cubits was its length, ...
- The Holy Bible - Exodus Chapter 37 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jul 26, 2010 Exodus Chapter 37: 1And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of ...
- Exodus 37 Commentary - Matthew Henry Commentary - Bible study
- Chapter 37. Bezaleel and his workmen are still busy, making I. The ark with the mercy-seat and the cherubim (v.
Related searchest-shirt t-shirt decoration
macrobiotic diet philosophy
database database internals
railroad switch derailer
dream symbol eros
cracking chemistry catalytic cracking