realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 1
|1:1||And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,|
|1:2||Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.|
|1:3||If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.|
|1:4||And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.|
|1:5||And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.|
|1:6||And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.|
|1:7||And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:|
|1:8||And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:|
|1:9||But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.|
|1:10||And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish.|
|1:11||And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar.|
|1:12||And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:|
|1:13||But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.|
|1:14||And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons.|
|1:15||And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:|
|1:16||And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes:|
|1:17||And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.|
Suggested News Resources
- The schism in the Anglican Church might be a good thing
- The latter has already staged its own alternative conference to the one held in Canterbury, and last week Archbishop Stanley Ntagali of Uganda said that he would walk out this week if “discipline and godly order is not restored”.
- Romano: Mayor is right not to condone MLK speaker's anti-gay views
- The Book of Leviticus does say homosexuals should face a death sentence, but it also suggests that children who curse their parents should be put to death, too. The point is that people have been using the Bible as their excuse to punish, torment and ...
- 3 Mistakes the Church Is Making on Homosexuality
- In this book I share the heart of the Father and the mind of Christ on sexuality through His words (the Bible), not through my own or any other man's opinions. I want you to be ...
- Is DC megastorm Jonas a 'gift of God'
- But many see megastorm Jonas as a kind of signal from God, part of a long-standing pattern of corrections from the Creator of the universe for the U.S.
Related searchesphysical pain
hutchison whampoa limited
kannur district climate
culture of honduras entertainment
james dole hawaiian pineapple company
mahatma gandhi personal life