realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 1
|1:1||And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,|
|1:2||Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.|
|1:3||If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.|
|1:4||And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.|
|1:5||And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.|
|1:6||And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.|
|1:7||And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:|
|1:8||And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:|
|1:9||But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.|
|1:10||And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish.|
|1:11||And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar.|
|1:12||And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:|
|1:13||But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.|
|1:14||And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons.|
|1:15||And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:|
|1:16||And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes:|
|1:17||And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Leviticus, from The Holy Bible, King James version, Univ. of Virginia
- Leviticus, from The Holy Bible, King James version, Univ. of Virginia. Food taboos from Leviticus, chapter 11.
- THE SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM AND THE TABERNACLE IN THE
- Scriptures in the booklet are quoted from the New King James version ((c)1988 Thomas. Nelson, Inc. .
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the .. Leviticus.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version Leviticus......................................................................................... .................................................... ..
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of .. Leviticus. .
Suggested News Resources
- How We Got the Best-Selling Book of All Time
- By LELAND RYKEN The King James Bible—the bestselling book of all time, the most quoted book in the English language—is celebrating its 400th anniversary this year with conferences and exhibits in museums and libraries.
- 'A slap in the face to the Holy Family and Christians around the world'
- (Leviticus 18:22, King James Version) "Do not practice homosexuality; it is a detestable sin." (Leviticus 18:22, New Living Translation) In fact, God in Scripture actually called for the death penalty for it.
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Sound Mind Sound Body Presser
- King Top247 running back Dennis Norfleet, Southfield (Mich.) High cornerback Leviticus Payne and Grand Blanc linebacker Lester Liston.
Suggested Web Resources
- LEVITICUS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Leviticus chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- LEVITICUS CHAPTER 1 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Leviticus chapter 1 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- King James Version: Leviticus: Leviticus Chapter 11
- King James Version: Leviticus Chapter 11. 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,.
Related searchesbhastrika pranayama
wymondham before the great fire
carleton university mikes place
list of doctor who aliens j
gayatri devi marriage