realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 9
|9:1||And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel;|
|9:2||And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before the LORD.|
|9:3||And unto the children of Israel thou shalt speak, saying, Take ye a kid of the goats for a sin offering; and a calf and a lamb, both of the first year, without blemish, for a burnt offering;|
|9:4||Also a bullock and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the LORD; and a meat offering mingled with oil: for to day the LORD will appear unto you.|
|9:5||And they brought that which Moses commanded before the tabernacle of the congregation: and all the congregation drew near and stood before the LORD.|
|9:6||And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commanded that ye should do: and the glory of the LORD shall appear unto you.|
|9:7||And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the altar, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an atonement for thyself, and for the people: and offer the offering of the people, and make an atonement for them; as the LORD commanded.|
|9:8||Aaron therefore went unto the altar, and slew the calf of the sin offering, which was for himself.|
|9:9||And the sons of Aaron brought the blood unto him: and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put it upon the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar:|
|9:10||But the fat, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver of the sin offering, he burnt upon the altar; as the LORD commanded Moses.|
|9:11||And the flesh and the hide he burnt with fire without the camp.|
|9:12||And he slew the burnt offering; and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled round about upon the altar.|
|9:13||And they presented the burnt offering unto him, with the pieces thereof, and the head: and he burnt them upon the altar.|
|9:14||And he did wash the inwards and the legs, and burnt them upon the burnt offering on the altar.|
|9:15||And he brought the people's offering, and took the goat, which was the sin offering for the people, and slew it, and offered it for sin, as the first.|
|9:16||And he brought the burnt offering, and offered it according to the manner.|
|9:17||And he brought the meat offering, and took an handful thereof, and burnt it upon the altar, beside the burnt sacrifice of the morning.|
|9:18||He slew also the bullock and the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings, which was for the people: and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled upon the altar round about,|
|9:19||And the fat of the bullock and of the ram, the rump, and that which covereth the inwards, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver:|
|9:20||And they put the fat upon the breasts, and he burnt the fat upon the altar:|
|9:21||And the breasts and the right shoulder Aaron waved for a wave offering before the LORD; as Moses commanded.|
|9:22||And Aaron lifted up his hand toward the people, and blessed them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and peace offerings.|
|9:23||And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of the congregation, and came out, and blessed the people: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the people.|
|9:24||And there came a fire out from before the LORD, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw, they shouted, and fell on their faces.|
Suggested News Resources
- Biblical Terms for “Ritual”
- In the New King James, these words appear with somewhat greater frequency, some 15 times in 12 verses (Numbers 9:3, 14; Deuteronomy 23:17; 2 Kings 17:26-40; 23:7; Jeremiah 34:5; Ezekiel 20:26; Hosea 4:14).
- Lesbian waitress receives Biblical verse instead of tip
- Of course, Leviticus 20:13 is the infamous passage that declares “if a man has sexual relationship with a man as one does with a woman, it is an abomination. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their ...
- Outside the new anti-homosexual box
- The Jerusalem Talmud (Brachot 9:1) states: “A man cannot be without a woman. ... That which the King James translation renders as “abomination,” the Sages rather explain as “going astray” – quite a different matter.
- St. Augustine Was CATHOLIC, Not Proto-Protestant!
- As a preamble of sorts (and in the end, a bit of ironic humor), I shall present the high estimation of St.
- Six out of ten say they've had contact with a dead partner
- But for as many as six in ten of us, the memories become something much more tangible. According to a study, most people who have lost a partner will see, hear or sense them in some way.
Related searchesrise of nations maps
lim ah hong
snl dont fear the reaper sketch
anesthesia herbal derivatives