realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 9
|9:1||And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel;|
|9:2||And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before the LORD.|
|9:3||And unto the children of Israel thou shalt speak, saying, Take ye a kid of the goats for a sin offering; and a calf and a lamb, both of the first year, without blemish, for a burnt offering;|
|9:4||Also a bullock and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the LORD; and a meat offering mingled with oil: for to day the LORD will appear unto you.|
|9:5||And they brought that which Moses commanded before the tabernacle of the congregation: and all the congregation drew near and stood before the LORD.|
|9:6||And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commanded that ye should do: and the glory of the LORD shall appear unto you.|
|9:7||And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the altar, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an atonement for thyself, and for the people: and offer the offering of the people, and make an atonement for them; as the LORD commanded.|
|9:8||Aaron therefore went unto the altar, and slew the calf of the sin offering, which was for himself.|
|9:9||And the sons of Aaron brought the blood unto him: and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put it upon the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar:|
|9:10||But the fat, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver of the sin offering, he burnt upon the altar; as the LORD commanded Moses.|
|9:11||And the flesh and the hide he burnt with fire without the camp.|
|9:12||And he slew the burnt offering; and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled round about upon the altar.|
|9:13||And they presented the burnt offering unto him, with the pieces thereof, and the head: and he burnt them upon the altar.|
|9:14||And he did wash the inwards and the legs, and burnt them upon the burnt offering on the altar.|
|9:15||And he brought the people's offering, and took the goat, which was the sin offering for the people, and slew it, and offered it for sin, as the first.|
|9:16||And he brought the burnt offering, and offered it according to the manner.|
|9:17||And he brought the meat offering, and took an handful thereof, and burnt it upon the altar, beside the burnt sacrifice of the morning.|
|9:18||He slew also the bullock and the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings, which was for the people: and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled upon the altar round about,|
|9:19||And the fat of the bullock and of the ram, the rump, and that which covereth the inwards, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver:|
|9:20||And they put the fat upon the breasts, and he burnt the fat upon the altar:|
|9:21||And the breasts and the right shoulder Aaron waved for a wave offering before the LORD; as Moses commanded.|
|9:22||And Aaron lifted up his hand toward the people, and blessed them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and peace offerings.|
|9:23||And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of the congregation, and came out, and blessed the people: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the people.|
|9:24||And there came a fire out from before the LORD, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw, they shouted, and fell on their faces.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Leviticus, from The Holy Bible, King James version, Univ. of Virginia
- Leviticus, from The Holy Bible, King James version, Univ. of Virginia. Food taboos from Leviticus, chapter 11.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New York .. "fins and scales" (Leviticus 11:9) but no other water creatures.
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- The King James Bible. 61. Chapter 7.
- Forthcoming in Fedwa Malti-Douglas (Ed
- the King. James' version of the Holy Bible, Judge Deborah, ruler of Israel from 1209 to 1169 B.C.
- The Heresies of Joseph Smith's Priesthood
- In the last two chapters we explored both the Melchizedek and Aaronic priesthoods and their true meaning within of variations from the Bible of his day , the King James Version. And at the We learned in chapter 9 that this resulted in. Joseph's with the sole exception of those with physical deformities (Lev.
Suggested News Resources
- Abuse, not use, of alcohol is condemned in scripture
- First we have prose on wisdom the longest group of verses dedicated to one topic in proverbs since chapter 9.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Book of Leviticus, Chapter 9 - King James Bible
- King James Version. Leviticus 8. The Book of Leviticus 9.
- LEVITICUS CHAPTER 11 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 26, 2011 The book of Leviticus chapter 11 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesbenxihu colliery
mount cook airline fleet
hindu sacred place