realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 17
|17:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|17:2||Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them; This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, saying,|
|17:3||What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp,|
|17:4||And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer an offering unto the LORD before the tabernacle of the LORD; blood shall be imputed unto that man; he hath shed blood; and that man shall be cut off from among his people:|
|17:5||To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the LORD, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest, and offer them for peace offerings unto the LORD.|
|17:6||And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the LORD.|
|17:7||And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.|
|17:8||And thou shalt say unto them, Whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers which sojourn among you, that offereth a burnt offering or sacrifice,|
|17:9||And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer it unto the LORD; even that man shall be cut off from among his people.|
|17:10||And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.|
|17:11||For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.|
|17:12||Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.|
|17:13||And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.|
|17:14||For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.|
|17:15||And every soul that eateth that which died of itself, or that which was torn with beasts, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger, he shall both wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even: then shall he be clean.|
|17:16||But if he wash them not, nor bathe his flesh; then he shall bear his iniquity.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- the Unclean (Leviticus 11–18) . . .
- Old Testament Teacher Resource Manual - Seminary - The Church
- The Book of Leviticus . ... Leviticus 17–27 .
- Biblical Wisdom, Health Science and Vaccination The Bible is a
- The Bible is a collection of books. Within its pages may ... Also see Leviticus: 3:17 and Leviticus 17:10-14.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible ... All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as .... 1 Kings 17 -19 .....
- Bible - Silkworth.net
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
Suggested News Resources
- 3 Mistakes the Church Is Making on Homosexuality
- In this book I share the heart of the Father and the mind of Christ on sexuality through His words (the Bible), not through my own or any other man's opinions. I want you to be aware of what the Bible says and what it teaches followers of Christ.
- Is DC megastorm Jonas a 'gift of God'
- But many see megastorm Jonas as a kind of signal from God, part of a long-standing pattern of corrections from the Creator of the universe for the U.S.
- Antony Hegarty attacks pope for 'shameful and pathetic' meeting with Kim Davis
- The artist and singer Antony Hegarty has accused Pope Francis of “working behind the scenes to undermine gay rights in America”.
Related searchessonata arctica singles
pacific white-sided dolphin
paleocene paleocene climate
x-ray tube x-ray tube function
chapterhouse dune synopsis
affirmative action organizations
the outsiders novel the socs