realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 19
|19:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|19:2||Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.|
|19:3||Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.|
|19:4||Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.|
|19:5||And if ye offer a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, ye shall offer it at your own will.|
|19:6||It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if ought remain until the third day, it shall be burnt in the fire.|
|19:7||And if it be eaten at all on the third day, it is abominable; it shall not be accepted.|
|19:8||Therefore every one that eateth it shall bear his iniquity, because he hath profaned the hallowed thing of the LORD: and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.|
|19:9||And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest.|
|19:10||And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God.|
|19:11||Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.|
|19:12||And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.|
|19:13||Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.|
|19:14||Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.|
|19:15||Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.|
|19:16||Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.|
|19:17||Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.|
|19:18||Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.|
|19:19||Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.|
|19:20||And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.|
|19:21||And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, even a ram for a trespass offering.|
|19:22||And the priest shall make an atonement for him with the ram of the trespass offering before the LORD for his sin which he hath done: and the sin which he hath done shall be forgiven him.|
|19:23||And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of.|
|19:24||But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the LORD withal.|
|19:25||And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase thereof: I am the LORD your God.|
|19:26||Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.|
|19:27||Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.|
|19:28||Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.|
|19:29||Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.|
|19:30||Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.|
|19:31||Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.|
|19:32||Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD.|
|19:33||And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.|
|19:34||But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.|
|19:35||Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.|
|19:36||Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.|
|19:37||Therefore shall ye observe all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: I am the LORD.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- Leviticus 18. . .
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of England in 1604, quickly became the standard for. Description: .. Leviticus.
- Leviticus, from The Holy Bible, King James version, Univ. of Virginia
- Leviticus, from The Holy Bible, King James version, Univ. of Virginia. Food taboos from Leviticus, chapter 11.
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR-. TEEN examinations . o Paramount importance of blood in life processes ( Leviticus 17:11) .
- Errata for Study Bible
- Order of Books page: the chapter number 4 under Colossians should be light font . Order of Page 5, 6th line of footnote 6 on 2:19—“King James” should be “King James.” Page 5, note 6 on Page 129, center-column reference 7: “Lev.
Suggested News Resources
- Abuse, not use, of alcohol is condemned in scripture
- Leviticus 10:9-11 - God commanded priests not to drink so that they could tell the difference between the holy and the unholy. Numbers 6:3 - The Nazarites were told to eat or drink nothing from the grape vine.
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Special events range from fashion show to open house
- The theme is based on Leviticus 20:26 "You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy..." and Romans 16:19 "Be excellent at what is good and innocent of evil...
Suggested Web Resources
- Leviticus, Chapter 19 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.
- LEVITICUS CHAPTER 18 - King James Bible Online
- 6 days ago The book of Leviticus chapter 18 from the King James Bible Online.
- The Book of Leviticus, Chapter 19 - Online Bible
- Leviticus, Chapter 19 from the Online King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Read Leviticus, Chapter 19 as a resource for an online bible study course.
- Leviticus 19 - Online Parallel Bible
- King James Bible Ye shall Clarke's Commentary on the Bible ..
Related searchesvikrama samvat
teachers day vietnam
milwaukee wisconsin colloquialisms