realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 9
|9:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,|
|9:2||Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season.|
|9:3||In the fourteenth day of this month, at even, ye shall keep it in his appointed season: according to all the rites of it, and according to all the ceremonies thereof, shall ye keep it.|
|9:4||And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover.|
|9:5||And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.|
|9:6||And there were certain men, who were defiled by the dead body of a man, that they could not keep the passover on that day: and they came before Moses and before Aaron on that day:|
|9:7||And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer an offering of the LORD in his appointed season among the children of Israel?|
|9:8||And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you.|
|9:9||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|9:10||Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.|
|9:11||The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.|
|9:12||They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it.|
|9:13||But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of the LORD in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.|
|9:14||And if a stranger shall sojourn among you, and will keep the passover unto the LORD; according to the ordinance of the passover, and according to the manner thereof, so shall he do: ye shall have one ordinance, both for the stranger, and for him that was born in the land.|
|9:15||And on the day that the tabernacle was reared up the cloud covered the tabernacle, namely, the tent of the testimony: and at even there was upon the tabernacle as it were the appearance of fire, until the morning.|
|9:16||So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night.|
|9:17||And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents.|
|9:18||At the commandment of the LORD the children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of the LORD they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon the tabernacle they rested in their tents.|
|9:19||And when the cloud tarried long upon the tabernacle many days, then the children of Israel kept the charge of the LORD, and journeyed not.|
|9:20||And so it was, when the cloud was a few days upon the tabernacle; according to the commandment of the LORD they abode in their tents, and according to the commandment of the LORD they journeyed.|
|9:21||And so it was, when the cloud abode from even unto the morning, and that the cloud was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether it was by day or by night that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed.|
|9:22||Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed.|
|9:23||At the commandment of the LORD they rested in the tents, and at the commandment of the LORD they journeyed: they kept the charge of the LORD, at the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- The King James Bible. 61. Chapter 7.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version Numbers........................................................................................ ................................................ ..
- Standish - Modern Bible Translations Unmasked
- the King James Version of the Bible was undertaken by Godly men. But in the . 9 manuscripts.
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- that is upon the earth. Genesis 1:29-31; 9:8-17 King James Bible (Numbers 22:22-33 King James Bible). Moses (c.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Behold, the rod of Aaron'
- These words are found in The King James Version chapter 17 of Numbers verses one to eleven.
Suggested Web Resources
- NUMBERS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Mar 5, 2011 The book of Numbers chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online. Search keywords in the Bible: 9 Of Zebulun; Eliab the son of Helon.
- Online Bible Text: Numbers chapter 9, KJV
- 30 31 32 33 34 35 36. Numbers chapter 9 King James Version.
Related searchesscleroderma pathophysiology
coercion examples of coercion
m8 motorway layout
everybody hates chris