realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 12
|12:1||And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.|
|12:2||And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.|
|12:3||(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)|
|12:4||And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.|
|12:5||And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.|
|12:6||And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.|
|12:7||My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.|
|12:8||With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?|
|12:9||And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.|
|12:10||And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.|
|12:11||And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.|
|12:12||Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.|
|12:13||And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee.|
|12:14||And the LORD said unto Moses, If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days? let her be shut out from the camp seven days, and after that let her be received in again.|
|12:15||And Miriam was shut out from the camp seven days: and the people journeyed not till Miriam was brought in again.|
|12:16||And afterward the people removed from Hazeroth, and pitched in the wilderness of Paran.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- I will use the 1611 King James Version of . Numbers 20:11-12- “And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the .. Machabees chapter 7.
- Errata for Study Bible
- Order of Books page: the chapter number 4 under Colossians should be light font .
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Biblenotes was published on the web March 12, 1997. The summaries took one Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible.
- Is the King James Version the best English translation
- translation and should be the Bible translation used by English . The King James Bible Alone= the word of God Alone .
Suggested News Resources
- 'Behold, the rod of Aaron'
- These words are found in The King James Version chapter 17 of Numbers verses one to eleven.
Suggested Web Resources
- Numbers Chapter 12 Comments - King James Bible Online
- Apr 16, 2011 Comments on the book of Numbers chapter 12 from the King James Bible Online.
- NUMBERS CHAPTER 13 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Numbers chapter 13 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesstreet fighter video game characters
xeroderma pigmentosum treatment
agarose gel electrophoresis analysis
count of cortellazo
human human evolution