realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 17
|17:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|17:2||Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou every man's name upon his rod.|
|17:3||And thou shalt write Aaron's name upon the rod of Levi: for one rod shall be for the head of the house of their fathers.|
|17:4||And thou shalt lay them up in the tabernacle of the congregation before the testimony, where I will meet with you.|
|17:5||And it shall come to pass, that the man's rod, whom I shall choose, shall blossom: and I will make to cease from me the murmurings of the children of Israel, whereby they murmur against you.|
|17:6||And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, and every one of their princes gave him a rod apiece, for each prince one, according to their fathers' houses, even twelve rods: and the rod of Aaron was among their rods.|
|17:7||And Moses laid up the rods before the LORD in the tabernacle of witness.|
|17:8||And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.|
|17:9||And Moses brought out all the rods from before the LORD unto all the children of Israel: and they looked, and took every man his rod.|
|17:10||And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not.|
|17:11||And Moses did so: as the LORD commanded him, so did he.|
|17:12||And the children of Israel spake unto Moses, saying, Behold, we die, we perish, we all perish.|
|17:13||Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the LORD shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version Numbers........................................................................................ ................................................... ..
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as . 1 Kings 17 -19 ..
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- me and all flesh that is upon the earth. Genesis 1:29-31; 9:8-17 King James Bible (Numbers 22:22-33 King James Bible). Moses (c.
- Chapter 8 The Numbers In The Bible
- Chapter 8. The Numbers In The Bible. As we are proceeding with our study of the unfolding of the timeline of history, we Wonderfully, the King James translation has .
Suggested News Resources
- 'Behold, the rod of Aaron'
- These words are found in The King James Version chapter 17 of Numbers verses one to eleven.
Suggested Web Resources
- Numbers 17. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Numbers 17. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- NUMBERS CHAPTER 16 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Numbers chapter 16 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesdream dictionary grammar
46 bc events
marie jeanne ion
superpower the soviet union
cokaynes complete peerage
rum rum grades