realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 17
|17:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|17:2||Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou every man's name upon his rod.|
|17:3||And thou shalt write Aaron's name upon the rod of Levi: for one rod shall be for the head of the house of their fathers.|
|17:4||And thou shalt lay them up in the tabernacle of the congregation before the testimony, where I will meet with you.|
|17:5||And it shall come to pass, that the man's rod, whom I shall choose, shall blossom: and I will make to cease from me the murmurings of the children of Israel, whereby they murmur against you.|
|17:6||And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, and every one of their princes gave him a rod apiece, for each prince one, according to their fathers' houses, even twelve rods: and the rod of Aaron was among their rods.|
|17:7||And Moses laid up the rods before the LORD in the tabernacle of witness.|
|17:8||And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.|
|17:9||And Moses brought out all the rods from before the LORD unto all the children of Israel: and they looked, and took every man his rod.|
|17:10||And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not.|
|17:11||And Moses did so: as the LORD commanded him, so did he.|
|17:12||And the children of Israel spake unto Moses, saying, Behold, we die, we perish, we all perish.|
|17:13||Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the LORD shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version Numbers........................................................................................ ................................................... ..
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as . 1 Kings 17 -19 ..
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- me and all flesh that is upon the earth. Genesis 1:29-31; 9:8-17 King James Bible (Numbers 22:22-33 King James Bible). Moses (c.
- Chapter 8 The Numbers In The Bible
- Chapter 8. The Numbers In The Bible. As we are proceeding with our study of the unfolding of the timeline of history, we Wonderfully, the King James translation has .
Suggested News Resources
- 'Behold, the rod of Aaron'
- These words are found in The King James Version chapter 17 of Numbers verses one to eleven.
Suggested Web Resources
- Numbers 17. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Numbers 17. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- NUMBERS CHAPTER 16 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Numbers chapter 16 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchespierre joseph cambon
andhra pradesh literature
mandalay resort group history
environmental impact assessment
storage area network benefits