realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 9
|9:1||Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,|
|9:2||A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!|
|9:3||Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.|
|9:4||Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the LORD thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the LORD hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD doth drive them out from before thee.|
|9:5||Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.|
|9:6||Understand therefore, that the LORD thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.|
|9:7||Remember, and forget not, how thou provokedst the LORD thy God to wrath in the wilderness: from the day that thou didst depart out of the land of Egypt, until ye came unto this place, ye have been rebellious against the LORD.|
|9:8||Also in Horeb ye provoked the LORD to wrath, so that the LORD was angry with you to have destroyed you.|
|9:9||When I was gone up into the mount to receive the tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant which the LORD made with you, then I abode in the mount forty days and forty nights, I neither did eat bread nor drink water:|
|9:10||And the LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly.|
|9:11||And it came to pass at the end of forty days and forty nights, that the LORD gave me the two tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant.|
|9:12||And the LORD said unto me, Arise, get thee down quickly from hence; for thy people which thou hast brought forth out of Egypt have corrupted themselves; they are quickly turned aside out of the way which I commanded them; they have made them a molten image.|
|9:13||Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:|
|9:14||Let me alone, that I may destroy them, and blot out their name from under heaven: and I will make of thee a nation mightier and greater than they.|
|9:15||So I turned and came down from the mount, and the mount burned with fire: and the two tables of the covenant were in my two hands.|
|9:16||And I looked, and, behold, ye had sinned against the LORD your God, and had made you a molten calf: ye had turned aside quickly out of the way which the LORD had commanded you.|
|9:17||And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.|
|9:18||And I fell down before the LORD, as at the first, forty days and forty nights: I did neither eat bread, nor drink water, because of all your sins which ye sinned, in doing wickedly in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.|
|9:19||For I was afraid of the anger and hot displeasure, wherewith the LORD was wroth against you to destroy you. But the LORD hearkened unto me at that time also.|
|9:20||And the LORD was very angry with Aaron to have destroyed him: and I prayed for Aaron also the same time.|
|9:21||And I took your sin, the calf which ye had made, and burnt it with fire, and stamped it, and ground it very small, even until it was as small as dust: and I cast the dust thereof into the brook that descended out of the mount.|
|9:22||And at Taberah, and at Massah, and at Kibrothhattaavah, ye provoked the LORD to wrath.|
|9:23||Likewise when the LORD sent you from Kadeshbarnea, saying, Go up and possess the land which I have given you; then ye rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God, and ye believed him not, nor hearkened to his voice.|
|9:24||Ye have been rebellious against the LORD from the day that I knew you.|
|9:25||Thus I fell down before the LORD forty days and forty nights, as I fell down at the first; because the LORD had said he would destroy you.|
|9:26||I prayed therefore unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, destroy not thy people and thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed through thy greatness, which thou hast brought forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand.|
|9:27||Remember thy servants, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; look not unto the stubbornness of this people, nor to their wickedness, nor to their sin:|
|9:28||Lest the land whence thou broughtest us out say, Because the LORD was not able to bring them into the land which he promised them, and because he hated them, he hath brought them out to slay them in the wilderness.|
|9:29||Yet they are thy people and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest out by thy mighty power and by thy stretched out arm.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- Chapter 9 “Let My People Go”. (Exodus .... God; there is none else beside him” ( Deuteronomy.
- The King James Bible: By Far the Most Reliable Translation in English
- Lewis Chafer, Satan: His Motives and Methods, 1919 (Chapter 9) ... very clearly preserved in the language of the King James Bible. Alas .....
- Bible - Silkworth.net
- The Holy Bible. King James Version. The Holy Bible ......
- Learn to Read the Bible Effectively Student Workbook
- KJV/AV – King James Version/Authorized Version. NASB – New .... Learn To Read The Bible Effectively.
- Chapter One - AV Publications
- Complimentary Sample Chapter One ... Authorized Version of the King James Bible. ...
Suggested News Resources
- A man's got to know his own limitations
- (Deut. 4:2), man likewise is limited to what God has said, without adding anything nor excluding anything.
- Marian Reflections I: Mary Our Mother
- Deut. 27:19; Is. 1:17; Mal.
- God has a valentine for you...
- There are over 700 references to the heart in the Bible, but only a few times does it actually refer to the physical organ. The word for heart is rendered mind in some translations, or understanding, judgment, ...
- Behind Donald Trump's Attack Strategy
- He uncharacteristically used one scripted line, citing a Bible verse from “two Corinthians” instead of “Second Corinthians,” drawing some chuckles from the audience. Back on his plane, an angry Mr. Trump reviewed his page of notes and saw he copied “2 ...
Related searcheslindy hop musicality
vaneless ion wind generator
death personification comics
india food culture
bottle codd-neck bottles