realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 13
|13:1||If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,|
|13:2||And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;|
|13:3||Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.|
|13:4||Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.|
|13:5||And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.|
|13:6||If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;|
|13:7||Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;|
|13:8||Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:|
|13:9||But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.|
|13:10||And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.|
|13:11||And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.|
|13:12||If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,|
|13:13||Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;|
|13:14||Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;|
|13:15||Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.|
|13:16||And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.|
|13:17||And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;|
|13:18||When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the Holy Bible. Title: http://www.
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- . Deuteronomy about 3500 years ago! .
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible.
- Proverbs Bible Study Guide
- “The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; to know wisdom and instruction, to perceive **All the verses noted in these outlines from Proverbs are taken from the New King James version of the Bible. Sometimes . B.
- Joshua - Free Bible study notes, commentary, and questions
- Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15. Chapter . Deut.
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Religion 8/6/2011 - Cumberland County Area Services and Events
- Dr. Robin Weinstein beginning a new sermon series titled “Where God Leads” with the first sermon “Into the Wilderness” based on Deuteronomy 8. On Monday, Bible study is canceled.
Suggested Web Resources
- DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 14 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Deuteronomy chapter 14 from the King James Bible Online. 13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,.
- Deuteronomy, Chapter 18 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition. Deuteronomy. Back to previous chapter Next chapter 13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
Related searchesmusical box coin operated music boxes
lord of the flies
ben elton musicals