realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
|16:1||Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night.|
|16:2||Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock and the herd, in the place which the LORD shall choose to place his name there.|
|16:3||Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction: for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.|
|16:4||And there shall be no leavened bread seen with thee in all thy coast seven days; neither shall there any thing of the flesh, which thou sacrificedst the first day at even, remain all night until the morning.|
|16:5||Thou mayest not sacrifice the passover within any of thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee:|
|16:6||But at the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt.|
|16:7||And thou shalt roast and eat it in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose: and thou shalt turn in the morning, and go unto thy tents.|
|16:8||Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work therein.|
|16:9||Seven weeks shalt thou number unto thee: begin to number the seven weeks from such time as thou beginnest to put the sickle to the corn.|
|16:10||And thou shalt keep the feast of weeks unto the LORD thy God with a tribute of a freewill offering of thine hand, which thou shalt give unto the LORD thy God, according as the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:|
|16:11||And thou shalt rejoice before the LORD thy God, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are among you, in the place which the LORD thy God hath chosen to place his name there.|
|16:12||And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt: and thou shalt observe and do these statutes.|
|16:13||Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:|
|16:14||And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates.|
|16:15||Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the LORD thy God in the place which the LORD shall choose: because the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.|
|16:16||Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:|
|16:17||Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee.|
|16:18||Judges and officers shalt thou make thee in all thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, throughout thy tribes: and they shall judge the people with just judgment.|
|16:19||Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.|
|16:20||That which is altogether just shalt thou follow, that thou mayest live, and inherit the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.|
|16:21||Thou shalt not plant thee a grove of any trees near unto the altar of the LORD thy God, which thou shalt make thee.|
|16:22||Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- teachers. The Hot Site for the day was awarded to Biblenotes on June 16, 1999 by USA Today.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version or Modern Translations?
- James Version of the Bible should dispel this delusion. It informs One example of this is Deuteronomy 27:4, where the Samaritan scribes have ..
- Errata for Study Bible
- Order of Books page: the chapter number 4 under Colossians should be light font . Introduction to the Bible and the Old Testament, line 25: “King James Page 2, note 5 on 1:16, 4th line of the 3rd paragraph: “shown” should be “shone.” .
- Bible - King James Version NT
- 2. The. Holy Bible.
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- In 1610 the work went to press, and in 1611 the first of the huge (16 inch tall) pulpit folios known today as "The . Deuteronomy about 3500 years ago! Thousands ..
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Online Bible Text: Deuteronomy chapter 16, KJV
- Next: Deuteronomy chapter 17 Deuteronomy chapter 16 King James Version For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software.
- .: Deuteronomy, Chapter 18 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Deuteronomy, Chapter 18 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
Related searchespeeing dictionary
book of daniel unity of daniel
music of russia perestroika music
enzyme allosteric modulation
bologna process spain
witness lee controversy
statute of laborers