realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 17
|17:1||Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.|
|17:2||If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,|
|17:3||And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;|
|17:4||And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:|
|17:5||Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.|
|17:6||At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.|
|17:7||The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.|
|17:8||If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;|
|17:9||And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and inquire; and they shall show thee the sentence of judgment:|
|17:10||And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall show thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:|
|17:11||According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall show thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.|
|17:12||And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.|
|17:13||And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.|
|17:14||When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me;|
|17:15||Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.|
|17:16||But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.|
|17:17||Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.|
|17:18||And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites:|
|17:19||And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them:|
|17:20||That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the 17. Old Testament.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- URL: Anonymous.
- Painters, Murderers, Mathematicians ∗
- friendly permission of the editors. 2 King James Bible, Deuteronomy, chapter 5 Jack”, who died on January 17, 1656, on the gallows.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as . 1 Kings 17 -19 .. three Cities of Refuge (Deuteronomy 19:2-3) is as in the Numbers' account.
- God's Warning About Witchcraft Definition of Terms from
- In these verses from Deuteronomy God warns His people against imitating the customs 17:31; Jer. 19:5). .
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Religion 8/6/2011 - Cumberland County Area Services and Events
- Union Baptist Temple, South Pine & Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Bridgeton, will hold Summer Bible Boot Camp on Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:45 pm on Aug. 10, 17 and 24.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesvolcanology famous volcanologists
arabic grammar infinitive
berber genetic evidence
ted bundy murders
great battle of kurukshetra
shakugan no shana characters
contrabassoon history and current use