realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 20
|20:1||When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.|
|20:2||And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,|
|20:3||And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;|
|20:4||For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.|
|20:5||And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.|
|20:6||And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.|
|20:7||And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.|
|20:8||And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.|
|20:9||And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people, that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.|
|20:10||When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.|
|20:11||And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.|
|20:12||And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:|
|20:13||And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:|
|20:14||But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.|
|20:15||Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.|
|20:16||But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:|
|20:17||But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:|
|20:18||That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.|
|20:19||When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an ax against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:|
|20:20||Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Old Testament Student Manual, Genesis—2 Samuel (Religion 301)
- Chapter 20 An Exhortation to Obedience, Part 2 .... God; there is none else beside him” (Deuteronomy .... King James version of the English Bible in beauty of.
- Bible - Silkworth.net
- The Holy Bible. King James Version. The Holy Bible ......
- Philosophy 1100: Introduction to Ethics Exercise 2: Morality and the
- Readings: Exodus, chapters 20-23; Leviticus, chapters 18-20, Deuteronomy, chapters 21- ... The King James Version of the Bible is available online at.
- Book of Revelation Bible Study -Title: King James Version= The
- -Title: King James Version= The Revelation of St. John the Divine (catholism ... 1: 4, 20 and 4:5 See Tobit 12:15 The 7 "Spirits" of GOD are actually 7 angels.
- Learn to Read the Bible Effectively Student Workbook
- KJV/AV – King James Version/Authorized Version. NASB – New American ..... 12, 13, 15, 22).
Suggested News Resources
- Sola Scriptura: Unbiblical!: Refutation of Dr. Richard Bennett
- The Biblical claim is that what God has inspired was His written word (2 Peter 1:20-21). When the Lord ...
- Behind Donald Trump's Attack Strategy
- He uncharacteristically used one scripted line, citing a Bible verse from “two Corinthians” instead of “Second Corinthians,” drawing some chuckles from the audience. Back on his plane, an angry Mr. Trump reviewed his page of notes and saw he copied “2 ...
- Why I am not forcing my kids to believe in God
- They wrote that all children of all ages should choose whether they would learn Bible stories, attend church or develop a habit of prayer. Why do I teach my children ... and follow him on Twitter.
- God as the original terrorist: 6 ways the Bible condones horrific acts of
- ISIS terrorists claim that their scripts for jihad, executions, sexual slavery and theocracy come straight from the Quran, and they cite chapter and verse to back up their claim. But Christians who find ISIS horrifying might be ...
- People reading the Bible are told it's the Koran - watch how their reactions
- This revealing social experiment shows how people react when faced with Bible passages - when told they are part of the Koran. ... They include Timothy 2:12's: "I do not allow a woman to teach" and Deuteronomy 25:12's "You shall cut off her hand.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deuteronomy 20 KJV - When thou goest out to battle against - Bible
- When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD.
- Deuteronomy, Chapter 20 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 20. 1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the ...
- Deuteronomy 20:10 When you march up to attack a city - Bible
- Bible > Deuteronomy > Chapter 20 > Verse 10 ... King James Bible ... NET Bible When you approach a city to wage war against it, offer it terms of peace.
- Deuteronomy 20:1 When you go to war against your enemies - Bible
- Bible > Deuteronomy > Chapter 20 > Verse 1 ... King James Bible ... NET Bible When you go to war against your enemies and see chariotry and troops who ...
- Deuteronomy Chapter 20 to 22 Audio Bible KJV - YouTube
- Nov 22, 2011 More books: http://www.youtube.com/user/audiobook...
Related searchesdream interpretation jesus christ
ottawa treaty history
silicon dioxide chemistry
donald duck famous illustrators
barong tagalog type of cloth used