realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 24
|24:1||When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.|
|24:2||And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.|
|24:3||And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;|
|24:4||Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.|
|24:5||When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.|
|24:6||No man shall take the nether or the upper millstone to pledge: for he taketh a man's life to pledge.|
|24:7||If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.|
|24:8||Take heed in the plague of leprosy, that thou observe diligently, and do according to all that the priests the Levites shall teach you: as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do.|
|24:9||Remember what the LORD thy God did unto Miriam by the way, after that ye were come forth out of Egypt.|
|24:10||When thou dost lend thy brother any thing, thou shalt not go into his house to fetch his pledge.|
|24:11||Thou shalt stand abroad, and the man to whom thou dost lend shall bring out the pledge abroad unto thee.|
|24:12||And if the man be poor, thou shalt not sleep with his pledge:|
|24:13||In any case thou shalt deliver him the pledge again when the sun goeth down, that he may sleep in his own raiment, and bless thee: and it shall be righteousness unto thee before the LORD thy God.|
|24:14||Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates:|
|24:15||At his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the LORD, and it be sin unto thee.|
|24:16||The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.|
|24:17||Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:|
|24:18||But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.|
|24:19||When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.|
|24:20||When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.|
|24:21||When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.|
|24:22||And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt: therefore I command thee to do this thing.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the 24. Genesis 9.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of 24. Genesis 3. .
- What God Joined Together
- Chapter 5. The Unsaved Spouse Breaks the Marriage .............................. 24.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible.
- God's Warning About Witchcraft Definition of Terms from
- In these verses from Deuteronomy God warns His people against imitating the customs . 44:5 and 15, referring to Joseph's cup; and in Numbers 23:23 and 24: 1, . Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Religion 8/6/2011 - Cumberland County Area Services and Events
- Union Baptist Temple, South Pine & Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Bridgeton, will hold Summer Bible Boot Camp on Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:45 pm on Aug. 10, 17 and 24.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deuteronomy 28. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Deuteronomy 27 · Deuteronomy 29 7.12-24.
Related searchesjohn barrymore biography
monotheism comparison to polytheism
intelligence quotient history
rhyl famous people
rhetoric roman rhetoricians
sugar hill new hampshire history