realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 34
|34:1||And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,|
|34:2||And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,|
|34:3||And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.|
|34:4||And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.|
|34:5||So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.|
|34:6||And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.|
|34:7||And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.|
|34:8||And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.|
|34:9||And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.|
|34:10||And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,|
|34:11||In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,|
|34:12||And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses showed in the sight of all Israel.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible.
- Bible - King James Version NT
- 2. The. Holy Bible.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe another Bible is to .. The Bible is so interrelated that every book, chapter, verse, and even Jeremiah 34:3 records the impossible prediction that Zedekiah would see the King of .
- Proverbs Bible Study Guide
- B. His Fame for Wisdom (1 Kings 3:16-28; 4:29-34; 10:1-10,24-25; cf. Matthew Psa.
Suggested News Resources
- Abuse, not use, of alcohol is condemned in scripture
- Deuteronomy 21:20 - A drunken son was stubborn and rebellious. Deuteronomy 32:33 - Intoxicating wine is like the poison of serpents, the cruel venom of asps. Judges 13:4, 7, 14 - Samson was to be a Nazarite for life.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Bible Deuteronomy Chapter 28
- Bible. Deuteronomy Chapter 28 Home page of King James Bible . DEUT 28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
Related searchesdream symbol cant speak
hutchinson kansas history
music of guatemala folk music
cochrane alberta annual events
bede griffiths external link