realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 34
|34:1||And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,|
|34:2||And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,|
|34:3||And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.|
|34:4||And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.|
|34:5||So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.|
|34:6||And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.|
|34:7||And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.|
|34:8||And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.|
|34:9||And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.|
|34:10||And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,|
|34:11||In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,|
|34:12||And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses showed in the sight of all Israel.|
Suggested News Resources
- Behind Donald Trump's Attack Strategy
- Mr. Perkins said: “I gave him the reference as you would find it in any English Bible.” Mr.
- God as the original terrorist: 6 ways the Bible condones horrific acts of
- AlterNet Last fall, Dutch pranksters put a cover from a Quran over a Bible and then asked passersby to read aloud homophobic, violent or sexist passages that violate modern moral sensibilities. The texts shocked people who had never immersed themselves ...
- The 10 worst typos in the Bible
- A lovely, all-encompassing sentiment for Christmas, this is what an angel said to the shepherds on a hill near Bethlehem, according to the King James version.
Related searchesst austell the impact of clay mining
wien bridge oscillator analysis
significance of 2012
aughra character information
sixth doctor personality
childrens corner suite
temple lot museum