realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Anemone hepatica -- American
Peltigera canina -- English
Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf,
Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed,
Suggested News Resources
- Balance between inbreeding and outcrossing in a nannandrous species, the moss
- Bryophytes (mosses, liverworts and hornworts) and spore-producing tracheophytes (lycophytes and pteridophytes) have motile sperm that need a water surface for transportation; a mechanism retained from their algal ancestors.
- Cytotoxic Rocaglate Derivatives from Leaves of Aglaia perviridis
- Rocaglates are a series of structurally complex secondary metabolites with considerable cytotoxicity that have been isolated from plants of the Aglaia genus (Meliaceae). A new rocaglate (aglapervirisin A, 1) and its eight new biosynthetic precursors of ...
- Functional analysis of liverworts in dual symbiosis with Glomeromycota and
- We investigate the physiology and cytology of dual fungal symbioses in the early-diverging liverworts Allisonia and Neohodgsonia at modern and Palaeozoic-like elevated atmospheric CO2 concentrations under which they are thought to have evolved.
- A hitchhiker's ride to New Zealand: alien voyages by sea and air
- The air is also filled with tiny spores of algae, mosses and liverworts, and bacteria, viruses and protozoa. Only a tiny percentage of these life forms could survive a journey across the Tasman, but ...
- The Geography of Religious Experience
- Over a three-year correspondence with James, she had come to embody his romantic, idealized and eroticized projection of the Adirondacks, but there is absolutely no evidence that theirs was anything more than a platonic friendship.
Related searchesafro-peruvian early history
dream dictionary soldier
marcus garvey influence
the magicians nephew
age of wonders gameplay
dream dictionary circus
callisthenes of olynthus