realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Lobelia inflata POISON
Folk Names: Asthma Weed, Bladderpod,
Gagroot, Indian Tobacco, Pukeweed
Power: Love, Halting Storms
Suggested News Resources
- TDOT commissioner: Chapman Highway safety upgrades not feasible
- Without construction of the James White Parkway extension, any attempts to address safety and traffic issues on Chapman Highway would be inefficient and too costly, according to state officials. Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero in 2013 spearheaded ...
- Growing Together: Kinzler's calendar gets garden-minded brains thinking
- FARGO -- The difference in thought patterns between men and women is fascinating, and it makes for interesting conversation.
- Three-time cancer survivor named Heart and Sole honorary co-chair
- Delicate lobelia spill over from a mossy colored hanging plant, reminiscent of an elven wood. Behind the house, perennials fill the landscape, and still more floral touches tastefully accent the inside of the Ackmans' home.
- Ask a Master Gardener: Contact experts for proper tree removal
- Some plants that make good spillers are verbena, sweet potato vine, bacopa, lobelia, sweet alyssum, vinca vine, creeping Jenny and ivy. You don't have to do a "Thriller, Filler, Spiller" design to have a beautiful container.
- Gardeners' Question Time
- Eric Robson hosts this correspondence edition from Kew Gardens. Matt Biggs, Pippa Greenwood and ... You could add some summer flowering annuals such as Nasturtium, trailing Lobelia or trailing Geraniums such as Ivy Leaf.