realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Folk Names: Blooming Sally, Lythrum,
Partyke, Purple Willow Herb,
Rainbow Weed, Sage Willow, Salicaire
Power: Peace, Protection
Suggested News Resources
- Cass County Board: County to add days of AIS inspections
- The total $510,000 2016 county AIS budget also covers the $53,800 AIS coordinator's salary and benefits, a Purple Loosestrife control project with Leech Lake Band and Dr. Pat Welle of Bemidji State University's AIS resort participation study.
- Beetles begin their march on loosestrife
- With the lift of a net, Jason Willett released a host of predators on Lake Nebagamon Wednesday. The small, winged beetles will make a beeline for invasive purple loosestrife plants rooted along the lakeshore.
- Youth get down to business at Edmonds Marsh
- Ten participants from the Snohomish County Youth Leadership Program have been working to clean up the Edmonds Marsh, removing Purple Loosestrife, Japanese Knott Weed and Scotch Broom — all invasive species that don't allow the native Common ...
- Montreal's alt pride week is on
- Queer Ass Punk promises live music by Loosestrife, les Zerreurs, Nao Nao and Heathers, with DJ Velvet Underpants. Cabaret Playhouse ... This event is also fundraiser for AIDS Action Now!
- Designing Landscapes: The unwarranted hype surrounding native plants
- Part 1 of this series was about love and good feelings for native plants. In part 2, hold on to your garden pants, there's going to be a bit of a native plant smackdown.