realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Origanum majorana or O. vulgare
Folk Names: Joy of the Mountain,
Knotted Marjorane, Marjorlaine,
Mountain Mint, Pot Marjoram, Sweet
Power: Protection, Love, Happiness,
Suggested News Resources
- The Greeks Have a Sauce for It
- Young John M., then a college sophomore, did a correspondence course and Steve brought a suitcase of textbooks and a promise to his fifth grade teacher that he'd send a letter back to the class every week describing his adventures.
- Chefs Codina, Strode, Grossi and Zonfrillo cook with their kids
- 75g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters. 60g cheddar cheese, grated. 2 tbsp marjoram leaves, torn.
- Skye Gyngell's Christmas banquet: corn soup, tomato salad, beef, courgette
- Add the lemon zest, a good pinch of salt and marjoram and combine well. Gently open the leaves of the courgette flowers and remove the stamen, then divide the crab mixture among the flowers. Don't overfill the flowers or they will burst during the cooking.
- Eelbrook, London SW6 – restaurant review
- I'd love to try Barnes' crab brik, or pork cheek croquettes or ricotta gnudi with peas, broad beans and marjoram, or his charcuterie. But after this baloney, I'm not even vaguely inclined to go back. Try scoring that.
- Antifungal Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets
- This report aims to determine the current status of the global human antifungal market and assess its growth potential over the five-year period from 2013 through 2018. It covers approved human therapeutics along with focusing on therapeutics in early ...
cape breton island demographics
indianapolis 500 records
theory of mind