Timing with the Tarot
Establishing correct timing using the Tarot is subjective approach, some claim it can be declared accurately others insist that Astrology serves as a better reference. Keep in mind that when you are reading for someone that when you propose certain time constraints you may be limiting this person to develop solely within the alotted time frame. Some people want to know exactly what day they will meet their new lover or when they will find a new job.
In all actuality most of these people are shedding their personal responsibilities unto the reader to introduce elements into their own life. As a reader I do not create your future you do, I relate the projected outcome by factoring in the speed & trajectory of your current course. I tell my clients, "If you want a new job, then start filling out applications today, if you want a new man, leave your current one and seek another... you have my permission to create your own reality. Do not wait for my cues instead listen to your inner self. My readings will reveal whether or not this transformation is possible and the influences surrounding it, but ultimately you will have to be the one to take action. The future is not slated in stone in fact you make it what it is, so take the responsibility yourself to create the life you want."
I always encourage independence versus dependence. Some querents view a magic date (one that is provided by the reader) as a day when what they want just falls into their lap. This is the very reason that they do not have what they want...they have waited their entire life for others to lead their development instead of relying on self-motivation. Seize the day! On the other hand timing can be very productive when used with discretion. I've always felt that in my readings that I reveal the essentials & it is then up to my client to act in their best interests. A good reading does not require specific dates but guides the querent towards achieving their desires when "They" are ready. Everything else just falls into place.I recommend using the following Tarot spread to establish general time frames.
1 2 3 4
4 Final Outcome
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Intermediate Tarot Tarot Techniques Monday Night Meditation
- Wendy will present different reading “short cuts”, including timing, percentages, options, speed reading, and comparisons.
- Tarot Talk
- Tarot Talk. January/February '10. Volume 3, Issue 3.
- Introduction to the Tarot
- Oct 25, 2002 theory had the effect of causing the Tarot to become the tool of the Rosicrucian sages.
- TAROT PAGES
- Jul 31, 2011 Wanted- Tarot Pages Editor! A looming gap that to be filled at this time, is the job of Editor of this newsletter, the Tarot Pages.
- Tarot Class by Michele Introduction to the Tarot The course will be
- West and Earth - South. Tarot Notebook. Now is the time to make yourself a Tarot Notebook.
Suggested News Resources
- Pushtiie Shakti - The Mahi Way Girl
- Pushtiie is also a Tarot Card Reader, a Reiki master, crystal healer, Aroma Therapist, Meditation teacher and much more. She has students all over the world, who have studied with her and now are successful healing professionals themselves.
- YouTube Hall of Fame: Guitar Lessons, Mutton Busting, and a Guy Who Saw
- The songs were standard blues-guy stuff — sex and dirt and motor oil and prison and crows and Jesus and trailer parks and (I think) Tarot-throwing diner waitresses.
- Santa Montefiore interview: 'no, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson was never jealous of me...'
- Santa Sebag Montefiore, the White Witch of Kensington and Chelsea, has a nice ring to it, especially as she also has out-of-body experiences which “feel very normal” and reads Tarot cards.
- Power pill for women
- Tarot and Astro expert Swati Prakash asked her cards and this is what she says, "Within the segment of OC pills, safer and better technology will be developed within four years from now.
Suggested Web Resources
- How To Accurately Predict The Timing Of Events Within A Tarot Card
- Aug 20, 2009 Learning how to make predictions within in a Tarot card reading involves being able to predict the timing of events.
- Reflections - Tarot Forum
- Mar 1, 2003 A.
Related searchesprinciple of indifference examples
chinese herbology the meridians
house system at caltech
henry morton stanley