Readings are Like Roadmaps
(Explaining to the querent)
"Before we get started I'd like to explain what it is I do. I'll be using my Tarot cards & my psychic abilities to tune into you. I will be focusing primarily on the next 30 days of your life -(using 12 house Astrology spread)- to see where you'll be heading if you continue to travel along the path that you are currently on. My reading of the cards is similar to having powerful binoculars which enables me to see the road miles ahead to check for potential obstacles and road blocks. In this way we can suggest & prepare alternative solutions to reroute you on to a side road thus circumventing any potential conflicts.
Naturally, there are problems in your life right now everyone has them to some extent...some major.. most minor. The minor issues can be likened to a slow leak in your car's tire. You realize that the problem exists & to temporarily fix it you occasionally pull into the gas station to fill it with air. Soon you'll probably get it repaired or replaced...not a huge worry but more of an aggravation. Then there are the major issues like job & relationship security which can be likened to driving along & suddenly BANG!
You've just blown the tire. If you elect to keep driving you'll ruin your axle & damage your car...& possibly your life & the life of the car's occupants. Ignoring the problem tends to only makes matters worse. If you choose to pull off to the side of the road to seek assistance & repair in the end it will save you a great deal of time, money, & frustration. This reading is such assistance...on the road of life you've chosen to pull over to ask for directions rather than blindly following the traffic. You want to take personal responsibility for your future. Now that you've found me....I can show you the map but you must make the journey. Alright, let us begin, please relax your mind with me as I tune into you.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- System Dynamics in Education Project A Guide to Learning System
- Each chapter in Road Maps contains readings that introduce and strengthen some of the .
- Roadblocks, detours, dead-ends and thoroughfares: Creating a road
- Dead-ends were occasions when my reading didn't help me to move forward in my thinking. .
- A Guide to Learning System Dynamics System Dynamics in
- Dec 20, 2002 Each chapter in Road Maps contains readings that introduce and strengthen .
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Principe charts Roadmap to Wellness
- Salle Huber, a Pilates instructor in the program, said she contacted Principe after reading about him in a magazine article.
- No Child Left Behind on steroids
- The chiefs' roadmap provides “references” yet almost all of these can be characterized as speculative documents. Thus, major educational policy would again be determined by ideology rather than research and experience.
- Why Obesity Doesn't Fit in a Bento Box
- It also explains why, when you feel like using food for comfort, simply taking a walk, exercising, reading a book, drinking water or other immediate remedies, will have minimal or short-term effects.
- WASCE: Recurring failure threatens education sector
- Having identified all these, he told VF that, “there is need to come up with a roadmap, which will address infrastructural decay, teachers welfare, attitude of students and Policy somersault.
- New working classes
- "When we have the pathways defined, that will allow us to use that pathway definition to show a young person a road map." The pathways will overlap, especially at level 1 of NCEA where many courses will be common.
Suggested Web Resources
- Map Reading 101
- Map Reading 101. For some, reading a road map would seem very basic.
- A road map to reading
- The "Road Map" is a pre-reading strategy.
- How to Read a Road Map | eHow.com
- It is not difficult to read a road map, nor will it break down or crash due.
Related searchesnissi commune
path of love
boeing 777 history
dream dictionary new rooms