Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism, visions, psychic abilities, spirituality, dreams, ecstasy, inspiration) but it can also bring about confusion, intoxication, poisoning, decadence, delusion, addiction, degeneration, deformation and decay: the material world looses its solidity and stability. Pisces 'rules' the feet.
Keeping the above in mind we can understand that the image of the homoeopatic Alumina is about slowly moving away from the daily reality and from the reliability of the mind and body. These people are no longer on firm ground.
The most striking characteristic is the enormous slowness of mind. Alumina's think very slowly, they need a lot of time to come to a decision and to actually perform things. They can only do one thing at a time. Working under pressure blocks them. Although they know that they are slow, they still have the feeling that time passes too slowly, an hour seems half a day.
Their nervous system is affected. Physically it leads to great weakness that will first be noticed in the legs (numbness of the feet, unstable walking, and problems with the coordination and later on paralysis of the legs). Mentally it results in irresolution and the inability to give words to their thoughts. They feel confused and there is vagueness of the mind. " What was real to them, now seems unreal. When he says something he has the feeling that someone else says this, when he sees something it is like someone else sees it, it is the sense of dissolving into somebody else and only than being able to see." So Alumina suffers from a great loss of identity. Apparently their soul leaves their body; it is as if they live in two worlds. These people have a very bad memory; they forget words and names, even their own name. Still they try very hard to memorize things.
Alumina-people have great difficulty keeping hold on their own lives. This results in irritation, somberness, grief and desperation about their ailments and possible recovery. They fear they are becoming insane. Alumina's can be suicidal, especially at sight of a knife or blood.
Another important characteristic in this image is the great dryness, resulting from a bad circulation and partly paralyzed nerves: a dry and itching skin, dry mucous membranes, the tongue seems to be glued to the palate, little urination and serious constipation.
This remedy is of importance in diseases like Alzheimer, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson, numbness and paralysis, after a stroke. Alumina's feel better in the evening and outdoors, and they feel worse in the morning, in a warm room and by eating potatoes and salt. They feel a preference for dry food and indigestible things, like chalk and charcoal.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ITP Aluminum: Alumina Technology Roadmap
- Alcan Inc. Alcoa World Alumina. Aluminium Pechiney.
- Alumina and aluminium technologies
- In the global aluminium industry,. Outokumpu Technology provides total business solutions for the treatment of alumina and aluminium.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS OF BAUXITE, ALUMINA AND
- This study on Brazil is one of three on bauxite, alumina and aluminium. A report on.
- Alumina and Aluminum Alumina and Aluminum
- Alumina and Aluminum. Bauxite mining and handling. Alumina refining.
Suggested News Resources
- Alcoa Celebrates 15th Anniversary of Alumar Environmental Park in Brazil: A
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Alcoa (NYSE:AA) is celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Alumar Environmental Park in São Luis, Brazil, located on the site of the Alumar complex, one of the world's largest primary aluminum and alumina facilities.
- Glencore Alumina Business Grows, Seeking New Contracts In Gulf
- These combined volumes have increased substantially since then, although the company didn't provide a breakdown of whether the growth was in the alumina or metal side. Marketed volumes for alumina and aluminum increased to 6.
- Nalco prospects hinge on price stability
- Nalco is the second largest company in the domestic aluminum industry. It has been a key beneficiary of the rising international aluminum and alumina prices.
- Aloca celebrates 15th anniversary of environmental park
- Alcoa is celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Alumar Environmental Park in São Luis, Brazil, located on the site of the Alumar complex, one of the world's largest primary aluminum and alumina facilities.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aluminum | Alumina
- Aluminum originates as an oxide called alumina.
- How Aluminum is Produced
- May 16, 1999 STEP 1- Crushing and Grinding: Alumina recovery begins by At this point, the alumina is ready for conversion into aluminum at a smelter.
- Aluminium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A major use is as an absorbent, for example alumina will Aluminum oxides are common catalysts for industrial processes, e.g.
- Electrochemistry Encyclopedia -- Aluminum production
- Both electrolyzed alumina (aluminum oxide) dissolved in molten Greenland cryolite (sodium-aluminum fluoride) at about 1000oC (1832oF).
Related searcheswai qi liao fa
list of irc commands voice
backstreet boys history
science and technology in ancient india
bathurst 1000 race history
dream symbol lack of self worth
mandolin mandolin players