Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee.
Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures:
Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less by cold. Usually these pains are accompanied by oedema, swelling or blister-like skin eruptions that are very sensitive to touch and pressure.
Symptoms often start on the right side of the body.
The skin is hot and dry. Yet the patient has no thirst.
Both the physical symptoms and the mental state of the patient aggravate in warm surroundings.
Apis can be helpful in many cases, as long as the above described characteristics are present:
- after a bit or sting of an insect or other animal, for instance jelly-fish
- blisters on your feet
- pain and swelling of burns
- urination with burning, stinging pain (bladder inflammation)
- other inflammations with burning, stinging pain; for instance of the throat, kidney, liver, ovary, rheumatic inflammations
- skin eruptions with heat, redness, burning pain and possible swelling (like measles, scarlatina, urticaria)
- allergic reactions with swelling and burning pain
- meningitis with braincry; sudden piercing screams of children in their sleep.
Apis characters behave a bit like bees: they are very protective towards persons around them and can be jealous at newcomers. They spend many buzy hours with looking up things and organizing those around them. They are restless, nervous and irritable. When opposed they will show their stinging emotional side.
If an Apis personality is ill, he/she will be very sad, crying all the time, expecting problems everywhere. They will be restless, dissatisfied and clumsy, letting things fall. These people can get ill from jealousy, fright, anger, vexation or bad news.
(This psychological image can be helpful in understanding the chronic Apis complaints, like allergic reactions. But in acute cases like measles, burns or painful blisters on your feet please forget it. Check if the characteristics of the symptoms of the patient match the characteristics of Apis - and give/take the remedy.)
Apis symptoms aggravate by warmth, touch, pressure, in the afternoon.
The patient feels better by cold (for instant washing with cold water), fresh air.
Important: Don't take Apis in a potency lower than C30 when you are pregnant!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bee Venom: Composition, Health, Medicine: A Review
- In 1858 C.W.Wolf a prominent homeopathic physician of Berlin edited his book Apis Mellifica or the poison of the honey bee considered as a therapeutic agent.
- Melittin from honey bee venom (M2272, M7391) - Product
- Melittin is a strongly basic peptide that is the principal component of honey bee ( Apis mellifica) venom.
- Homeopaths treat people, not diagnoses.
- ence when an angry bee injects its venom into your healthy body. How can a poisonous substance like bee venom (Apis mellifica) be used as a medicine?
- Honey bee venom melittin. Correlation of nonspecific inflammatory
- A conceptual model of bee venom-induced inflamma- tion in nonallergic individuals is suggested. INTRODUCTION.
- BE WELL HOMEOPATHICS @INC. FORMULAS: FORMULAS: 1
- Apisinum 12X, 15X, 30X (A dilution of Bee venom) with strong action on eye allergies. (dilución del Apis mellifica 3X (0.05 gr) Swelling, Edema.
Suggested News Resources
- Homeopathy for Dogs and Cats
- For example, a bee sting (from the honeybee, apis mellifica) causes an area of swelling and redness in normal individuals.
- Mysore Weather: Temp Max: NA Temp Min: NA
- Homeopathic Apis Mellifica: Apis Mellifica is a homeopathic remedy that's made from whole bees that's supposed to work wonders on stings of all kinds. I have a ten-year-old female shepherd that I am now having problems with.
Suggested Web Resources
- Apis Mellifica
- Researching the origin of bee venom therapy led to the gathering of the bibliography of the homeopathic Apis mellifica.
- APIS MELLIFICA (Bee Venom) Pellet - DailyMed: About DailyMed
- Not yet provided. APIS MELLIFICA (bee venom) pellet [Remedy Makers ] and older take 1/2 adult dose. 80% sucrose / 20% lactose.
- Bee Sting Remedies
- I probably could have just used the apis, but panicked!! Don't discount apis mellifica even for bee sting allergies.
Related searchessterling silver easterling theory
fat joe history
list of cities in south korea
piper alpha construction