Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago.
What is the healing factor of Arnica?
- On the physical plane it cures because it stimulates stagnating blood on injured places to move on. The blood gets absorbed into the circulation, what takes off pressure and pain on damaged areas (think of bruises, concussions, apoplexia). So fresh blood will reach the damaged area with healing and nurturing properties. The healing process is promoted and things like suppuration and sepsis are prevented.
- This remedy image also has a mental experience of being damaged or beaten. If ever you meet someone who explains his/her feeling about maltreatment with the words "I feel damaged by what happened then" or "my soul is teared into pieces" immediately think of Arnica. In these cases the remedy can do the psychological clearing up.
Important characteristics of this remedy are:
- A bruised feeling all over the body
- The feeling that the bed is too hard. This person keeps moving from place to place (trying other beds) or constantly changes position in bed in order to find a soft spot for his/her painful body.
- This person will tell you that he/she is well; he wishes to be left alone and sends the doctor away, no matter how serious the complaints are. He does not want to be touched, approached or spoken to. This means that it is difficult to discover the person who needs Arnica for psychological injuries, because he will pretend that everything in his life is okay.
- The person has a hot head and a cold body. - Injured body parts tend to discolorate blue.
Arnica's are often irritated and bad tempered because they wish to be left alone. Meanwhile they are afraid to die. You won't notice this overday, because then they often seem to be okay, but at night they suddenly wake up in panic or have nightmares. This is well known behaviour after a shock or an accident; the person consciously wishes to continue his life but emotionally has not worked through it yet.
Examples of situations that ask for Arnica:
- physical and psychological injuries: accidents, falls, wounds caused by a weapon, being raped or beaten up, other forms of maltreatment
- complaints after physical injuries, even when it happened long ago. For instance headaches after a severe fall on your head
- haemorrhages and blue discolorations of the skin after mechanical damage
- concussions and apoplexia (immediately give it in a C30 potency)
- inflammations with a bruised feeling and too painful to be touched, for instance appendicitis
- heart complaints
- giving birth (with a bruised feeling; give a C30 potency)
- bruises, sprains, fractures and muscle-pains
- psychological fear of being touched (for instance after being beaten in the past).
Arnica can be used internally (in a homoeopathic potency) and externally (as cream) on the injured place.
In case of deep wounds (especially in the belly) don't choose Arnica, but consider Bellis Perennis.
Warning: never apply Arnica externally on an open wound! (In that case choose Calendula cream).
The symptoms of this remedy get worse by touch, exertion, moisty coldness, wine.
These people prefer to lie down, and to lie down with the head lower positioned than the feet.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ARNICA MONTANA
- Master data/monograph – Arnica montana (Bergwohlverleih). 1 Arnica (Arnica montana L.
- Species of the Day: Arnica montana
- Arnica montana, commonly referred to as Leopard's Bane, is listed as 'Least Concern' on the. IUCN Red List of Threatened SpeciesTM.
- T12 - Arnica montana
- Conservation of Arnica montana in Romania.
- Derivated products from Achyrocline satureioides and Arnica
- The yellow flowers shining of Arnica montana own anti-inflammatory properties.
Suggested News Resources
- Juvederm Plus at Sierra Cosmetic: Fill me in! Fill 'er up!
- Taking arnica Montana orally several days before the procedure as well as after alleviates some of the minor swelling.
- Teuto lança gel de arnica
- O Arnical Gel® é um gel para massagem corporal, elaborado a partir do extrato das flores de arnica (Arnica montana), um dos anti-inflamatórios naturais mais utilizados na medicina popular.
- LE MARKSTEIN espoirs printaniers
- Lieu de villégiature de l'arnica montana. Étape verdoyante sur la route des Crêtes, offrant de généreux panoramas. Bâtiments essoufflés et site sinistré de l'ancienne structure hôtelière Touristra.
- Vos rendez-vous de ce mardi
- A Guillestre, jusqu'au samedi 6 août, à l'espace Panacelle, sera présentée l'exposition réalisée par Arnica Montana, « les lichens, des végétaux énigmatiques aux multiples utilisations à travers l'histoire ».
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Hyland's - Arnica Montana 30x, 250 tablets: Health
- Hyland's HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE ARNICA MONTANA 30X Bruising & Muscle Soreness 250 TABLETS. Product Details. Product Dimensions: 3.
- Arnica (Arnica montana) has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500s and remains popular today.
- ARNICA (Arnica montana) - TOPICAL side effects, medical uses
- 5 hours ago SIDE EFFECTS: Skin redness or irritation may occur. Irritation inside the mouth may occur when arnica is used as a mouthwash.
- Hyland's Arnica Montana 6x -- 250 Tablets - Vitacost
- Hyland's Arnica Montana 6x -- 250 Tablets - Bruising & Muscle Soreness. Muscular soreness due to overexertion. The first remedy for swelling and bruising .
Related searcheskarmein chan murder
bracket types of brackets
dream symbol hair in armpits
dairy milking shed layouts