This small plant was already used in medieval times to heal wounds and bruises.
The secret is that Bellis contains a substance which contracts the muscles in the veins; therefore the blood will circulate well again on places of venous congestion.
Bellis perennis is the first remedy that comes to mind in damage of deeper body tissues, like after a great operation. It promotes the healing process, it stops or prevents suppuration, it will take off the painful pressure of wounds and soothe the pain of nerves being cut through. It is well known for its curing purposes on organs in the belly and pelvis.
Affected body-parts hurt intensely and cannot be touched. The whole belly region feels bruised.
It can also help pregnant women who experience a bruised feeling in the womb, making it difficult to walk.
And there's another reason why Bellis perennis is used for belly complaints: it comes at hand in stomach complaints after drinking icy cold drinks or consuming ice-cream in an over-heated body, because that will seriously slow down the blood circulation in the stomach. The result ofcourse is pain, bloating and a bruised feeling in the belly.
Following this trail we can understand that Bellis is also helpful in other complaints resulting from cooling down of the body. Think of painful muscles or rheumatic pains with a bruised feeling
And last but not least: like Arnica Bellis is a great trauma remedy for the immediate or longterm effects from falls, injuries, hits or accidents.
Bellis perennis pains get worse by warmth and touch.
Usually proceded movements and cold applications ameliorate.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Successful Control of English Lawn Daisy (Bellis perennis) Mark M
- English lawn daisy or English daisy (Bellis perennis) is the most troublesome and difficult to control broadleaf turfgrass weed in California.
- Daisy, English (Bellis perennis) Daisy, Oxeye (Chrysanthemum
- Daisy, English (Bellis perennis). Distribution: mostly cool season, warm season. Habitat: lawns and other thinning turf areas.
- foratum 3X 8 mg; Bellis perennis 2X, Echinacea angustifolia 2X, Echinacea purpurea 2X, 6 mg each in a lactose base.
- English Daisy
- Spokane WA 99202. (509) 477-2181 http://spokane-county.wsu.
- BROAD SPECTRUM HERBICIDE FOR TURF
- (Dollar Weed), Diodia virginiana (Virginia Buttonweed), Bellis perennis (English Daisy) and Glechoma hederacea (Ground Ivy).
Suggested News Resources
- La bellorita llena de color los arriates y jardines
- 14:40La bellorita (Bellis perennis) es una pequeña planta sin tallo, que se cultiva como anual por su gran floración. Es originaria de Europa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bellis perennis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bellis perennis is a common European species of Daisy, often considered the archetypal species of that name.
- PLANTS Profile for Bellis perennis (lawndaisy) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Bellis perennis (lawndaisy) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Bellis Perennis - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Bellis Perennis (Bell-p) as a homeopathic remedy.
- Bellis perennis Daisy PFAF Plant Database
- Bellis perennis is an evergreen Perennial growing to 0.2 m (0ft 8in) by 0.2 m (0ft 8in).
- Bellis perennis - Wikimedia Commons
- Jul 9, 2011 Wikispecies has an entry on: Bellis perennis. Bellis perennis dsc00906.jpg.
Related searchesamerican handball variations
alternative health n
characters of the sandman puck
conways game of life algorithms
the fellowship of the ring chapters
ralph e reed jr bibliography
samurai origin of samurai