This small plant was already used in medieval times to heal wounds and bruises.
The secret is that Bellis contains a substance which contracts the muscles in the veins; therefore the blood will circulate well again on places of venous congestion.
Bellis perennis is the first remedy that comes to mind in damage of deeper body tissues, like after a great operation. It promotes the healing process, it stops or prevents suppuration, it will take off the painful pressure of wounds and soothe the pain of nerves being cut through. It is well known for its curing purposes on organs in the belly and pelvis.
Affected body-parts hurt intensely and cannot be touched. The whole belly region feels bruised.
It can also help pregnant women who experience a bruised feeling in the womb, making it difficult to walk.
And there's another reason why Bellis perennis is used for belly complaints: it comes at hand in stomach complaints after drinking icy cold drinks or consuming ice-cream in an over-heated body, because that will seriously slow down the blood circulation in the stomach. The result ofcourse is pain, bloating and a bruised feeling in the belly.
Following this trail we can understand that Bellis is also helpful in other complaints resulting from cooling down of the body. Think of painful muscles or rheumatic pains with a bruised feeling
And last but not least: like Arnica Bellis is a great trauma remedy for the immediate or longterm effects from falls, injuries, hits or accidents.
Bellis perennis pains get worse by warmth and touch.
Usually proceded movements and cold applications ameliorate.
Suggested News Resources
- Ancestry and Skin: Produce Results for Skin of Any Color
- Daisy flower (Bellis perennis) extract. This gentle, effective natural skin lightener influences different pathways involved in melanin formation, counteracting age spots and balancing hyperpigmentation. AHAs.
- Top 3 proljetnog ljekovitog cvijeća - plućnjak, ljubičica i tratinčica!
- Poznata livadna biljka tratinčica (Bellis perennis L.) vrlo je ukusna u salatama, namazima i varivima (pritom birajte posve mlado lišće).
- Gartenpflanzen des Monats März: Bellis
- „Hübsch“ und „ausdauernd“ – bei dieser Pflanze ist der Name Programm, denn nichts anderes bedeutet die botanische Bezeichnung des Frühjahrsklassikers Bellis perennis. Die veredelte Kulturform des Gänseblümchens, die wegen ihres charmanten ...
- Homeopathic healing: The stars who swear by alternative medicine
- I use remedies such as Ruta grav, which helps treat sprained ligaments, Gelsemium for pre-race jitters, Arnica for bruising and Bellis perennis to treat exertion. They all offer athletes a natural alternative to traditional and sometimes harmful medicines.
Related searchesscottish folklore
cuisine of equatorial guinea
rock music origins
diethyl ether history