Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda.
The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions.
This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a baby or carrying a child down the stairs.
But also consider other downward motions, like the rhytms of horse-riding, rapidly going down hill, being on a boat or in an airplane, dancing and swinging.
Borax will cure travel disease if that is caused by downward motion.
The cause for this great sensitivity to motion is a heightened sensitivity of the senses in nervous and worried persons. They are easily frightened by music, sound, excitement or unexpected news. Especially the downward motion aggravates all complaints in these sensitive people. These movements cause nervous confusion and a great deal of dizziness.
Borax is an important remedy for babies.
Often the birth was traumatic. Or the baby came over time. These children are very quiet and only drink a little bit.
In case of jaundice after birth they sleep a lot. In their sleep they sometimes scream without particular reason, but for the rest they don't make a sound. They do not easily gain weight and wake up often. These babies are very sensitive to sound and movement in general.
There are many complaints of aphtae in the mouth and on the tongue, causing problems with eating and nursing the child.
They feel worse by downward movement, by sound, excitement and mental exertion.
Feeling better by pressure. The mental symptoms ameliorate after 23.00 hours.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Borax is a white, odorless, powdered substance that is not flammable Large amounts of Borax can be harmful to plants and other species.
- Borax Decahydrate
- Borax Decahydrate is the refined form of natural sodium borate.
- Borax Decahydrate - Hill Brothers Chemical
- Large amounts of Borax can be harmful to plants and other species. Therefore throat may occur from inhalation of Borax dust at levels greater than 10 mg/m3.
- A GUIDE TO LAUNDRY AND HOUSEHOLD USES.
- IN THE LAUNDRY. The Regular Wash.
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment for Borax (Sporax
- Human Health and Ecological. Risk Assessment for. Borax (Sporax ).
Suggested News Resources
- Take with a pinch of borax
- That's the dilemma with Poking the Borax, an account of "British comedy sensation" Jocelyn Jee Esien's travels through Godzone last summer.
- Honey festival attracts more than bees
- "She uses lye, borax, glycerin, honey, lard and goat's milk and if you want fragrance you can add one," she said. "It takes an hour the way she makes it and takes 30 days to cure, that's why I wore gloves and goggles.
- Restore uptick rule to improve stock market
- By Letters to the Editor/The Star-Ledger By Reva Borax A major cause of the sharp declines in the stock market is the removal of the “uptick rule” by the Securities and Exchange Commission in 2007. It was considered a political ploy at that time.
- Tips For Battling Mold
- Godwin says power–washing with bleach can leave toxic remains. But, 20 Mule Team Borax is a natural fungicide and insecticide that won't hurt people. Godwin says you should slowly stir the borax into a bucket of warm water.
- Steam clean or vacuum for 2 weeks to zap pests
- A: Steam-clean or vacuum thoroughly every day for two weeks (and regularly throughout the year) and/or mop with 1/2 cup borax per gallon of water. Use a steam cleaner weekly to clean carpets, floors and furniture.
Suggested Web Resources
- Borax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid.
- 20 Mule Team™ Borax
- 20 Mule Team® Borax is nature's original laundry and cleaning solution, providing a purely natural alternative for over 115 years.
- How Does Borax Clean?
- Borax is used as a multipurpose cleaner and bleach. How does it work? Learn how the chemistry of borax relates to its cleaning power.
- Dial Corporation 76Oz 20 Mule Team Borax Laundry Pretreater
- 20 Mule Team Borax has a multitude of household uses to help families clean and deodorize their homes for over 100 years.
- Rio Tinto Borax : Home
- Producer if borate technology, research and development. Company background , qualities of borates, articles and list of distributors.
Related searchessturge-weber syndrome
dream dictionary lock
corpuscular theory of light
the beatles band members
copper extraction roasting
waiting for godot synopsis