Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda.
The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions.
This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a baby or carrying a child down the stairs.
But also consider other downward motions, like the rhytms of horse-riding, rapidly going down hill, being on a boat or in an airplane, dancing and swinging.
Borax will cure travel disease if that is caused by downward motion.
The cause for this great sensitivity to motion is a heightened sensitivity of the senses in nervous and worried persons. They are easily frightened by music, sound, excitement or unexpected news. Especially the downward motion aggravates all complaints in these sensitive people. These movements cause nervous confusion and a great deal of dizziness.
Borax is an important remedy for babies.
Often the birth was traumatic. Or the baby came over time. These children are very quiet and only drink a little bit.
In case of jaundice after birth they sleep a lot. In their sleep they sometimes scream without particular reason, but for the rest they don't make a sound. They do not easily gain weight and wake up often. These babies are very sensitive to sound and movement in general.
There are many complaints of aphtae in the mouth and on the tongue, causing problems with eating and nursing the child.
They feel worse by downward movement, by sound, excitement and mental exertion.
Feeling better by pressure. The mental symptoms ameliorate after 23.00 hours.
Suggested News Resources
- Jersey City-based Imperial acquires Borax
- Imperial Bag & Paper Co. LLC, a Jersey City-based distributor of disposable food service and janitorial supplies, announced Friday that it has acquired Borax Paper Products Inc. The acquisition of the Borax, a Bronx, New York-based food packaging ...
- SCV NewsBreak | Mar. 2: Plans for Old US Borax Building; Dr. Seuss Day
- The Santa Clarita Planning Commsion unanimously voted to allow for the demolition of the old U.S. Borax building's parking structure to make way for a bigger one that will be part of the new Kaer Permanente Medical Center.
- Discover the Global anbydrous borax consumption market forecasts from 2016 to 2021
- The Global Anbydrous Borax Consumption Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Anbydrous Borax Consumption industry. With around 150 tables and figures this report provides key statistics on ...
Related searcheshistory of bahrain the dilmun era
lee kuan yew
meaning of dreams about child
noam chomsky political views
tirumala tirupati some facts
perpetual motion thought experiments