realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Coming to Birth thru the material
Born to the planet thru meat
Open wide gates of the female
I am born cosmic joker.
Pan-God of the universe supreme
Promise of invention reassured
As I, Sun, of the newborn
Come alive from the dark.
King of the unseen, I declare,
Conquerer of the unknown, I do say,
Traveller of the cosmic voyage
I come to be born anew.
I, at the beginning of the journey,
Come full force like a spring
Metal needle standing up
Like a prick of steel
Male protrusion from the universe
Womb of all existence
I come forth, declaring
Seal of eternity on my lips
I give forth all
Inside to the outside
Macro to the micro
Seal of power
Washed upon the shores
Lapping at my feet
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gimpel the Fool
- appeared in the-Iewish Daily Forward,- Commentary, Esquire, and The New Yorker. _ Git/lope! the Pool.
- Ivan the Fool - Bartleby.com
- Tarras-Briukhan (fat man), and Ivan (a fool)—and one daughter, Milania, born dumb. Simeon went to war, to serve the Czar; Tarras went to a city and became a ...
- The Twelve Archetypes
- Within each of us, the Innocent is the spontaneous, trusting child that, while a ..... The Fool/Jester archetype urges us to enjoy the process of our lives. Although ...
- Anselm vs. the Fool (with a Little Help from David Hume): Can the
- unsurpassable reality, the Fool needs to explain reality sufficiently enough that ... Even though Anselm does not spell out the Fool's argument (giving only the.
- Gareth B. Matthews, "The Ontological Argument,"
- He gets his stand-up atheist, whom he calls “the Fool,” to deny God's existence. ... The next step in Anselm's argument is to get the Fool to admit the distinction ...
Suggested News Resources
- Best of the Blackout Diaries: Pity the fool who sexts her father
- To this day I don't know the reason for celebrating Cinco de Mayo. But one year my friend Debbie and I decided to make it the best May 5 we'd ever had. Most of the day was spent downing sangria and taking shots of Jameson while discussing Dave, the new ...
- The Herm Edwards way: 'Don't be the fool!'
- Edwards continuously pushed the idea that social media should be used as more of a tool, than the distraction it has created for athletes and all who are consumed by the technological “crutch.” “Answer this question for me; who is the fool?
- The Fool-Proof Product Every Man Needs To Groom His Eyebrows
- Men grooming their eyebrows isn't a new trend, but it isn't a priority for most guys when getting ready in the mornings. Damone Roberts, the brow expert and face behind MAC Cosmetics new Brows Are It collection, says they absolutely shouldn't be ...
- Republicans need to stop acting the fool
- Instead of talking about the American working man -- we've got a raging debate about why Marco Rubio sweats. It's a political version of “Mean Girls.
- Apple, Inc. Is Boring Now, and That's OK
- And coming from The Fool's long-standing resident (and admittedly biased) Apple bull, that should mean something. Don't get me wrong; I don't think Apple's story is over, nor do I think the business is deteriorating.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Fool (Tarot card) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Fool or The Jester is one of the 78 cards in a Tarot deck; one of the 22 Trump cards that make up the Major Arcana. The Fool is unnumbered; sometimes ...
- Fool Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- Detailed Tarot card meaning for the Fool including upright and reversed card meanings. Access the Biddy Tarot Card Meanings database – an extensive Tarot ...
- THE FOOL
- As Card 0, the Fool lies at the beginning of the major arcana, but also somewhat apart from the other cards. In medieval courts, the court jester was someone ...
- The Fool Tarot Card | Articles at KEEN.com
- The 'wild card', The Fool is also the most controversial & powerful Tarot card. Learn more in this article by Keen.com, your source for psychic love readings.
- Fool Tarot Card Meaning - Aeclectic Tarot
- Discover the meaning, symbols and story of the Fool tarot card.