realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
He sits a King determined
Like the rams at his side
He is power personified
Warrior maximum his heart
Power of the Earth blooms from his core
Full is the universe in his head
Unstoppable his strength to victory
This the King in us all.
Power of sovereigns in our blood
Born conqueror in this world
Slave or king we are born
The universe shouts in our veins
We move forward Kings.
Let blossom the flower of iron
Release the great force within
The strength moving mountains
Open wide the fulcrum of self
Fierce mouth of power
Volcanoe opening of truth
Surrender to the King inside.
Enormous supreme infinity
We, the crown of Mastery,
We, Kings of the World
Universal sovereign in our Birth
Hail Great King...
Suggested News Resources
- China's Only Monogamous Emperor Swore Off Consorts After One Murdered His Mom
- A portrait of a Ming Dynasty emperor, believed to be a depiction of Hongzhi. (Photo: Public Domain). Is it conceivable that the supreme ruler of an empire would have chosen to be monogamous?
- Are these new therapeutic devices a medical miracle or the Emperor's new cloak?
- More kinds of wearable therapeutic devices are currently being produced to cater to growing demand for at-home medical treatment, but both doctors and industry experts have warned that users should keep an eye out for false advertising claims.
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Monumental review – an almighty revelation
- Black Emperor takes post-rock's tropes to the hilt. They answer interview questions as a collective, play in the dark and have song names such as Piss Crowns Are Trebled and We Drift Like Worried Fire.
- There's a new Star Wars fan theory that says Rey is related to The Emperor
- Daisy Ridley's mysterious Rey has been linked to numerous characters in the Star Wars universe since Episode VII: The Force Awakens hit cinema screens last December but this latest theory is a new one on us – could she really be related to Emperor ...
- Emperor Xi Jinping must offer hope, rather than personality cult
- Yet when we go back to China we're expected to suppress all we've learned and fit back into the patriarchal, hierarchical, traditional autocratic culture where the emperor — the leader of the Communist Party — rules all, and average people, women in ...
Related searchesbuildings and structures in tokyo
take up the white mans burden
finite difference implicit method
augusta national golf club ikes pond
schema psychology background research
krishna the worship of krishna