Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing.
This is exactly the picture of homoeopathic Carbo vegetabilis:
These people lack oxygen; they want all windows open, they desire to be fanned, they somehow wish more fresh air. It is not unusual to see them hang out of a window in order to catch the wind blowing over their face.
When you touch their body it feels cold; the extremities, the tongue, the breath, the nose are all cold, the skin looks pale or blue, yet these persons experience internal heat.
The background of Carbo complaints is a very sluggish circulation leading to a lack of oxygen.
Mentally this results in dullness, slowness of thought, indifference, irresolution and from time to time lack of memory. When they are ill they don't care whether they will live or die. Carbo personalities may have fixed ideas; their minds lack the fluidity and flexibility to adapt another point of view.
Physically we often notice the need for Carbo in a slow blood circulation: tendency to faint, slowness, purplish-red discolored skin, haemorrhoids and varicous veins, chilliness and fatigue. In serious cases there can be heart complaints, faintness, a superficial pulsation and a fast and superficial breath. Carbo's react very strong on even a little bit of alcohol.
Carbo often is a good remedy for exhaustion, weakness and lack of vitality after a longlasting disease or an operation. It can do good work in cases of shock, especially after operation, when the skin feels cold and the patient looks pale and half dead, yet feels inner heat. Or when a person never has recovered from a severe disease. And ofcourse it helps in cases of bad circulation with above described symptoms.
Often the digestion is disturbed too due to lack of oxygen.
Usually Carbo's are not fat but they are bloated, the belly is filled with gas what leaves less room for the lower lungs. That leads to tightness of the chest. So Carbo can also be a good remedy in case of asthma with relief from eructations, asthma getting worse by a filled stomach, or asthma during pregnancy. Other symptoms of partly digestion are heartburn, gas in the intestines, diarrhoea or constipation. And the morning headache after a copious meal the night before, together with nausea and dizziness.
For homoeopaths it is important to know that Carbo vegetabilis is one of the remedies to consider if a patient does not respond on well chosen remedies - namely because of a lack of reaction power.
Carbo personalities especially aggravate by eating fat food or butter. They prefer salt food above sweet food.
These people feel worse by darkness. Lying down aggravates the shortness of breath.
Also warm wet weather makes them feel worse, and consuming milk, fat food, coffee or sine.
Carbo's ameliorate by cold fresh air, feeming wind, being fanned, and eructations.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Colic Calm Medical Data Sheet
- Gas Relief: Vegetable Charcoal - Carbo Vegetabilis (1X), Peppermint - Mentha Piperita (5X).
- Carbo vegetabilis
- carbon to prescribe I decided that. Carbo vegetabilis with its keynote symptom of breathing difficulties in babies best fitted Mary's case.
- CACTUS (Selenicereus spp.).
- Charcoal prepared by burning soft wood. It must be kept in tightly-closed vessels. Common Names: Charcoal, Wood Charcoal; Synonym: Carbo Vegetabilis.
- Natural First Aid Remedies
- 3- Tea Tree Oil. 4- Charcoal Caps or Powder (activated) . VEG.
- ROBERT D. NESS, DVM
- Useful for lacerations. Carbo vegetabilis. (vegetable charcoal).
Suggested News Resources
- God Med Medical Marijuana Capsules Creators Launch Lifestyle Products Site
- The first level is a Virgin Coconut Carbon filter, which passes crushed coconut shells through a 2000° steam activation process, creating microscopic pores in the carbon that traps tars and impurities.
- Are tatoos toxic?
- Carbon or “bone black” is made by burning animal bones into charcoal, and most carrier solutions used in applying the ink have an animal gelatine base. Ask around for veg-conscious tattoo artists who use vegan inks and carriers.
- Super-size my denial: How free-range and factory-farmed animal products are
- According to the UN, greenhouse gasses attributed to livestock make up 18% of global numbers (80% of the agriculture sector,) breaking down to 9% of carbon dioxide emissions, 37% of methane and 65% of nitrous oxide.
- Reduce carbon footprint while eating on campus
- Beavan, in his year-long project to reduce his carbon footprint, turned to a 250-mile diet; he did not eat foods grown outside of that radius or ones that used unnecessary packaging.
- Grow your own drinks! Our guide on how to turn home-grown fruit and veg into
- Airlocks These fit in the neck of the demijohn to let carbon dioxide escape without air ruining the contents. Cleaning Sterilise all equipment before use. Weak bleach is fine, but also try VWP Cleaner Steriliser (£4.
Suggested Web Resources
- Carbo Vegetabilis: The Charcoal That Heals
- Apr 15, 2011 p margin-bottom 0.
- Hyland's Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Charcoal) 30C Pellets
- FREE fast shipping both ways & 365-day return policy. Buy Hyland's Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Charcoal) 30C Pellets at SOAP.COM - 24/7 customer service.
- CARBO VEGETABILIS KIT REFILL (Activated Charcoal)
- RxNorm Names. Not yet provided.
- CARBO VEGETABILIS
- Hahnemann says: "The disinfectant action of Carbo vegetabilis is purely chemical. The mouth rinsed with charcoal and made sweet soon becomes foul again.
- The Full Mind Picture Of Carbo Vegetabilis - Homeopathy World
- Mar 2, 2011 Carbo vegetabilis is the charcoal. It is made by igniting a pile of dry birch or beech wood, which is covered up with a thick layer of soil.
Related searchesbutternut uses
dream dictionary clothing
mary harney political career
flag of texas the burnet flag
john a stormer