In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it.
Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with authorities. If they notice any form of injustice they will stand up against it. This can be so in a family-situation (Causticum-characters are often the stronger ones within the family, solving the big problems) but it can also concern a global fight-for-the-better. In organizations like Greenpeace, Amnesty International or peace-movements you will find many Causticum-characters. These people are over-anxious concerning the welfare of others, and they feel a strong need to reach a helping hand. It is not surprising that such sympathetic people feel a lot of grief.
Their aggression is very well developed, showing itself in a disposition to contradict, being easily offended, fighting any form of authority and being quarrelsome. In their fanaticism to conquer injustice they can be dictatorial themselves.
Their constant fighting, worrying and sorrow is exhausting and this exhaustion mainly affects the nervous system. Family-relations are important to these people, what means that they can develop ailments from cares, worries and the death of relatives or friends. Causticums can become mentally exhausted, burned out and easily weeping. Often they develop minor neurological failures, like stammering, often falling, difficulty with holding up urine, a blocked cheek, twitching, unnoticed loss of faeces, trembling, jerking, involuntary motions or electric shocks. They can show cramp-like complaints, like cramps in the anus or arms or legs, rheumatic-looking ailments resulting from tension and shortening of muscles. This remedy is well known for curing restless legs at night.
Causticum is an important remedy in case of involuntary urination or involuntary loss of faeces. Or urination because of pressure like sneezing, coughing, laughing and blowing your nose. Or the urination in children in their first sleep.
Causticums feel better when it rains or when it is moist, for instance asthma that ameliorates under the shower. Although they like moist, they are very sensitive to cold and draught.
They feel worse during twilight, having the feeling that something worse will happen. They have some clairvoyant feeling for approaching problems and difficulties.
They appreciate salty and smoked food.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 3) CAUSTICUM
- CAUSTICUM. A. PHYSICAL THEME.
- The Mystery Of Causticum John Morgan M.R.Pharm.S John Morgan
- are Calc Carb, Hepar Sulph, Merc Sol, Silica and Causticum - the so-called And finally to Causticum which is without doubt the most challenging of them all.
- HOMEOPATHY FOR THE AGEING DOG - ARTICLE - AVMC
- exercise. Causticum is a wonderful 'older dog' remedy. It suits stiffness worse for cold, bright weather and better for warm and damp conditions.
Suggested News Resources
- SinusWars LLC Launches Antiherpes (Super H) a Remedy that Reduces Herpes
- The ingredients include Causticum which has an affinity to heal burning skin conditions. It also works well to reduce the recurrence of afflictions on the skin. The sores that Causticum heals may also present as being worse in cold conditions.
Suggested Web Resources
- Causticum | Homeopathy | Homeopathic Remedies
- Causticum Formal Name: Causticum Hahnemanni Also Known As: Causticum, Potassium Hydrate This is one substance for which homeopathy can really be cr.
- Causticum: The Remedy of the Idealist - a knol by Christine Price
- Introduction Causticum: Doctrine of Signatures Mental and Emotional Symptoms Physical Symptomology The Relationship between...
- Causticum - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Causticum (Caust) as a homeopathic remedy.
- CAUSTICUM - C.M. Boger
- A study of Causticum will soon show you that it is a very weakening drug.
- Interhomeopathy - Causticum mystery
- The Mystery Of Causticum This article is based on a talk given at the Irish Homoeopathic Conference, Galway in 1997. Introduction …..
Related searchesall india radio history
king louis xv
that 70s show soundtracks