In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it.
Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with authorities. If they notice any form of injustice they will stand up against it. This can be so in a family-situation (Causticum-characters are often the stronger ones within the family, solving the big problems) but it can also concern a global fight-for-the-better. In organizations like Greenpeace, Amnesty International or peace-movements you will find many Causticum-characters. These people are over-anxious concerning the welfare of others, and they feel a strong need to reach a helping hand. It is not surprising that such sympathetic people feel a lot of grief.
Their aggression is very well developed, showing itself in a disposition to contradict, being easily offended, fighting any form of authority and being quarrelsome. In their fanaticism to conquer injustice they can be dictatorial themselves.
Their constant fighting, worrying and sorrow is exhausting and this exhaustion mainly affects the nervous system. Family-relations are important to these people, what means that they can develop ailments from cares, worries and the death of relatives or friends. Causticums can become mentally exhausted, burned out and easily weeping. Often they develop minor neurological failures, like stammering, often falling, difficulty with holding up urine, a blocked cheek, twitching, unnoticed loss of faeces, trembling, jerking, involuntary motions or electric shocks. They can show cramp-like complaints, like cramps in the anus or arms or legs, rheumatic-looking ailments resulting from tension and shortening of muscles. This remedy is well known for curing restless legs at night.
Causticum is an important remedy in case of involuntary urination or involuntary loss of faeces. Or urination because of pressure like sneezing, coughing, laughing and blowing your nose. Or the urination in children in their first sleep.
Causticums feel better when it rains or when it is moist, for instance asthma that ameliorates under the shower. Although they like moist, they are very sensitive to cold and draught.
They feel worse during twilight, having the feeling that something worse will happen. They have some clairvoyant feeling for approaching problems and difficulties.
They appreciate salty and smoked food.
Suggested News Resources
- Kann Homöopathie bei Arthrose helfen?
- In diesem Fall ist von Bewegung dringend abzuraten: Die betroffene Stelle sollte stattdessen ruhen und gewärmt werden. "Causticum" ist hingegen ein Homöopathikum, das bei der Behandlung bereits fortgeschrittener Arthrose hilft. Also dann, wenn der ...
- U of T dean of pharmacy wins $250000 Dr. Rogers Prize
- University of Toronto pharmacy professor Heather Boon is the 2015 winner of the $250,000 Dr. Rogers Prize, awarded Friday night in Vancouver for her contribution to complementary and alternative medicine.
- Homoeopathy-allopathy combination helps cut treatment costs of Haemophilia: Study
- If the bleeding stops within 30 minutes, we continue with the dosage. For each patients, the need for homeopathic medicine is different.” The doctor used Sulphur, Calcaria Carbonica, Causticum and others homoeopathic medicines on patients.
- Little pill, big trouble
- The amount of causticum in one of Gemma's pills is unbelievably small. In fact, if you buy a standard “30C” dose, it means the active ingredient has been diluted 30 times, by a factor of 100.
- Doctor's Diary: Homoeopathy plays a useful role in today's NHS
- The campaign against homoeopathy – already dismissed as “witchcraft” by the British Medical Association and “rubbish” by the Chief Medical Officer – resurfaced again last week.
Related searchesmax planck family
prayer in hinduism
duke nukem forever 2005
ubykh language grammar
choy lee fut choy fook