Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions.
Chamomilla is one of the great homoeopathic remedies for children - but also grown-ups may need it.
The mental image of this remedy should be the determining factor in making the choice for Chamomilla!
The nervous system is over-sensitive and therefore over-reacts, especially on pain. But also noise, fuss, anger, irritation and excitement cause complaints.
Chamomilla pains are intense and drive the patient out of bed. The pains force him or her to keep on moving, and that's the reason why children who need this remedy desire to be carried around.
Chamomilla patients are very difficult to satisfy: one moment they want this and next moment they throw it away, already desiring something else. They are extremely irritable, impolite, snarling, argueing, restless and angry. They don't want to be touched or hugged.
If you have children you know this behaviour occurs in certain life phases. Especially difficult and painful dentition is a real Chamomilla-phase.
People who need this remedy have a hot head with perspiration only on the head, one red cheek and one pale cheek. They have an enourmous thirst, are longing for cold water and sour drinks. There is an aversion against coffee and other warm drinks. The appetite is gone.
The stool is green as grass, or it looks like chopped eggs and spinach, and it smells offensive to rotten eggs.
Cases in which Chamomilla might be the right remedy:
- convulsions, neuralgic pains, jerks of the muscles
- difficult or painful dentition
- headache, earache, toothache
- lung complaints, cough during sleep
- cramps of the intestines, vomiting
- menstruation pains, labor pains.
The patient feels worse by coldness, wind, anger, coffee, 9 o'clock in the morning or 9 o'clock in the evening (the toothache aggravates by warmth)
Chamomilla's feel better by warmth and being carried around (the toothache gets less in coldness).
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile)
- Matricaria chamomilla. (German chamomile). Description.
- Lead uptake by Matricaria chamomilla L.
- (Matricaria chamomilla L.) as one of the most important and out on chamomile ( Matricaria chamomilla L.), caria chamomilla L.
- CHAMOMILLA. AGO. NIZING PAINS.
- ANALIZA REPERTORIALA A
- however, I chose those rubrics of Chamomilla in the third and fourth degrees. to feel it, i.e.
Suggested News Resources
- What the non-doctor might order
- *Chamomilla can be given to babies when they're teething and inconsolable. *Ignatia, a plant. Can be used to ease grief and the pain that's associated with loss, or when a person is shocked, she said.
- Bon à savoir 5 mois et demi du bébé
- Pour soulager votre bébé, vous pouvez lui donner un anneau de dentition congelé, le froid anesthésiant sa douleur. Un traitement homéopathique pourra également le soulager comme le gel Chamomilla. Soyez patiente !
- Ceapa te scapă de durerile de urechi
- Când durerile se resimt la nivelul dinţilor, în special în cazul copiilor, este recomandat Chamomilla (muşeţel).
Suggested Web Resources
- Matricaria chamomilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Matricaria recutita or German chamomile, also spelled camomile, is an annual plant of the composite family Asteraceae.
- Chamomilla - Homeopathy for Health
- Homeopathy resource site and store, search by health problem or remedy, free newsletters, complete line of homeopathic remedies, books, kits.
- Chamomilla - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Chamomilla (Cham) as a homeopathic remedy.
- Hyland's Chamomilla 30X -- 250 Tablets - Vitacost
- Hyland's Chamomilla 30X -- 250 Tablets - Teething & Irritability. Hypersensitivity to pain, rheumatic discomfort, sleeplessness and nervous excitability.
Related searchesmax martin startup of maratone
english poetry high victorian poetry
extension semantics general semantics
rondo mina sahaku
orange revolution the protests
joseph f glidden