Coffea cruda (Coffee)
Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness.
Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous excitement.
Coffea-characters have a very sensitive nervous system. With their constant nervous tension they act quickly and hasty. Coffea's are industrious people who do a lot for others. Their minds are filled with ideas and plans. Repeated thoughts and an alert and active mind keep them sleepless. In their drive for action they tend to first act and then think it over. When you inform to their problems, Coffea-people will say that they are well, because they don't allow themselves the time to think about emotions and personal difficulties.
These people eat and drink hasty.
The Coffea-picture is called forth by emotions, strong mental excitement and especially by pleasant news or occasions. They get ailments from excessive joy. A Coffea-child for instance will act with sleeplessness, a headache, a red face and warm head, or involuntary jerking anticipating a birthday-party or the arrival of Father Christmas.
Coffea is very sensitive to noise and to pain.
Especially during delivery these women experience noise as pain.
Toothache or headache can drive them to despair because the pain is felt very intensely. They can shriek with the pain. Menstruation and after pains are very painful.
Cold applications on the painful body-parts relieve. Rest and sleep ameliorate.
They feel worse by strong emotions, excessive joy, cold, noise and coffee. Of course the homoeopathic Coffea is a good remedy to heal the mental excitement and sleeplessness caused by drinking too much coffee.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- STANDARDIZATION OF HOMEOPATHIC COFFEA ARABICA
- Homeopathic matrix tinctures (HMT) of Coffea arabica.
- Banish Tinnitus!
- Its positive effects come from its ability to absorb toxins from the body when ingested. Coffea Crudea.
- COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL
- Coffea cruda (unroasted coffee),. 144, 181. Coffee, 116.
- Effects of homeopathic medicines on polysomnographic sleep of
- Mar 22, 2010 Coffee. Insomnia. Young adults.
- Comprised By: Classical HomeopathicCounseling
- much coffee, cranky like teething baby. Noth- ing pleases them during anger. Coffea Cruda (Jittery) “As if” too much caf- feine.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 Pillars of Natural Health Strategies for Cold-Flu Season: Dr. Christine
- Homeopathic remedies include camomila, coffea cruda, and nux vomica. 5—HTP is a metabolized form of tryptophan that is the precursor of serotonin – the neurotransmitter responsible for making us feel sleepy.
Suggested Web Resources
- #6. Coffea cruda - coffee
- Jan 14, 2009 Coffea cruda - coffee.
- COFFEA CRUDA KIT REFILL (Arabica Coffee Bean)
- RxNorm Names. Not yet provided.
- Coffea Cruda - Homeopathic Remedies
- Strong black Coffea Cruda, drunk as hot as possible, is indispensable as an antidote in a large number of poisons, especially narcotics.
- A Homeopathic Remedy for Insomnia
- Homeopathic Coffea cruda. This remedy is prepared from whole, unroasted coffee beans.
- What is Coffea cruda
- Like coffee help in making you awaken so product from coffee can help you to make sleep.
Related searchesmu online weapons
japanese units of measurement length
moon scientific understanding
crimes and misdemeanors music
the black arrow plot summary