This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly.
Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured by lying double or by exercising heavy pressure against the painful body-parts. Mostly these heavy colic pains will affect the belly, like menstruation pains, intestine colic, gallstone colic or kidney-stone colic. During these attacks people bend double, having the feeling as if two stones are being rubbed against each other in their belly. They are extremely irritable, angry and offended.
This remedy can also cure a cramping or shooting pain in the sciatica nerve, in case it ameliorates by exercising heavy pressure on it, for instance lying on the affected nerve.
Heavy pressure, as well as lying down on the painful side, ameliorates the pain. Also warmth and coffee ameliorate. Pains are worse after eating and drinking.
Colocynthus is an acute used remedy that often fits in with the image of the constitutional remedies Staphisagria and Causticum; in both these remedies feelings of anger and indignation are prominent.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Evaluation of Watermelon Citrullus lanatus Germplasm for
- eight Citrullus lanatus accessions, seven C. colocynthus accessions and three C.
- Against Onion Thrips in Balochistan, Pakistan-I
- D. alba SEI and C. colocynthus FEI showed or Thumba (Citrullus colocynthus, Cucurbitacea) Fruit A day before spray, one kg fruit of C.
- Herbs and herbal preparations for glycemic control in diabetes
- Aug 18, 2011 colocynthus, Ipomoea betatas, and Silybum marianum although the sample size was .
- THE AYURVEDIC PHARMACOPOEIA OF INDIA
- Citrullus colocynthus Schrad. 50. 24 INDRAVËRUÛÌ (Leaf).
- Homeopathy for Digestive Disorders.
- Colocynthus. Abdominal cramps and acute spasms that cause doubling-up: both heat and hard pressure give some relief.
Suggested News Resources
- Se soigner par les fruits, les légumes et les plantes médicinales
- La coloquinte (cytrullus colocynthus) pousse dans les régions arides d'Asie et d'Afrique. Sa pulpe séchée était autrefois utilisée comme purgatif. Cette plante contient un glucose propre aux cucurbitacées, la coloquinte.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bitter Apple, Citrullus Colocynthus, Bitter Cucumber, Colocynth
- Bitter Apple, Citrullus Colocynthus, Bitter Cucumber, Colocynth description, origin , uses and other Information.
- Bitter Melon - Bitter Apple - Curbit - Colocynth, (Citrullus
- Sep 4, 2009 Bitter Melon - Bitter Apple - Curbit - Colocynth, (Citrullus Colocynthus). it is not a Water Melon! (fruits of a mediicinal desert plant ).
- Citrullus colocynthus | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Mar 23, 2009 This photo belongs to. ♡ Abdullah Alharthi ♡'s...
- Colocynthus | RM.com ®
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the...
- Homeopathy for Kids
- Colocynthus to relieve violent cramp-like pains which are relieved by heat and pressure. It is also helpful to relieve the irritability associated with pain.
Related searchesdna and consciousness
jesus resurrection and ascension
hot spring sources of heat
monarch of the glen cast