Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood contains 70 % of our body-iron, transporting oxygen to the cells, thus providing us energy.
In astrology Mars symbolizes energy, strength, self-confidence, aggression, new beginnings, masculinity. According medical astrology Mars rules the blood, the muscles, the gall and the adrenaline.
The homoeopathic Ferrum-personality is tenacious and very positive; he has a strong willpower and is a man of action; he or she is made of iron. They will defend themselves, their opinions and their choices. They are convinced that they are right. Opposition highly irritates these people; they can be quite dictatorial.
Ferrums are honest and have a very sharp tongue. They easily get obstinate and angry, but they can also be cheerful and laughing. Moods can change from glad to sad. They are very sensitive to noise; the sound of crackling of paper for instance can drive them crazy.
An important characteristic is their positiveness; they won't give up. Even if the whole world tells them that they are on the wrong way, Ferrums will very tenacious persist in the direction they chose. The same thing goes for their opinions and philosophy.
The great problem for Ferrum-characters is that they lack the physical strength to actually carry out all their plans. They are tired and their muscles are weak. Physical exertion is accompanied by dizziness. They would like to lie down for a while. They suffer from anemia or complaints that very much look like anemia. Their face looks pale and gets flushes from exertion or excitement.
Ferrums have many blood circulation problems, like a high or a low blood pressure, palpitations, a headache because of congestion, a tendency to bleedings because of weak blood vessels, too much or too little menstruation. Long lasting loss of blood results in weakness.
Other symptoms are a result of weakness of the muscular tissue, like weakness of the sexual organs and prolapse of the rectum, vagina or uterus.
Furthermore Ferrums can be depressed; also postnatal depression is possible.
There can be loss of appetite or the digestion is insufficient.
The Indian homoeopath Dr. R. Shah has studied this remedy very well; he rightly states that use of Ferrum metallicum should be much more spread than it is nowadays, due to the more or less standard prescription of iron-pills to pregnant women, thus creating a predisposition for homoeopathic iron.
Ferrum-personalities feel worse during rest and great exertion. They feel better while walking slowly about, by calm occupations, and by warmth.
Suggested News Resources
- Tinkler finds cash for mine buy
- Former coal magnate Nathan Tinkler says he has met the deadline for his $25 million effort to re-enter the coal industry, securing funding for his bottom-of-cycle purchase of the mothballed Dartbrook mine in the NSW Hunter Valley.
- Small business now has somebody on the inside that it can trust
- It is to have someone on the inside of the bureaucracy who has the power necessary to make sure small business people and their needs are considered and met. The current position of Small Business Commissioner, held by the very well respected Mark ...
- The RBA's jobs outlook brightens
- However, we assess that the Bank's central view is still one of a manageable slowdown in the Chinese economy, while accepting that any sharp adjustment is likely to be met with a further depreciation in the Australian dollar.
- Malcolm Turnbull returns to a fractious backyard
- It was apparently an easier rapport than last year when they met during the summit season. The prime minister had dropped in to Iraq and Afghanistan on his way, which provided not just a chance to visit Australian troops but meant he had a very current ...
Related searcheskentucky fried chicken slogans
robinson crusoe interpretations
tuguegarao city history