This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears.
The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails according to the winds. Analogous to the constant moving flowers are the changeable moods and symptoms and the hormonal changes of the people that need the homoeopatic Pulsatilla.
Pulsatilla-characters are very emotional, having changeable moods. A keynote for this remedy is a forsaken feeling, the feeling of being left alone and denied. Pulsatilla's are very sensitive when it comes to relationships. They tend to be dependent on someone, to shape themselves according to the wishes and desires of a partner. They are kind and soft and easy to persuade; they are not really assertive. But when they feel let down or rejected they can be very irritable, sad and melancholic. They need attention and affection, some warm relational womb. These people are seeking for connection, it are peacemakers, caretakers of a warm atmosphere at home and they long for very close partnerships.
Pulsatilla's enjoy art and music and they will transform their house into a commodious nest. They can be fastidious.
They dislike quarrels and discussions, they cannot choose between several options and they somehow hope that life itself will solve their problems. Pulsatilla's easily weep and crying relieves their pain. But don't be mistaken: also silent grief is possible in this remedy. Tears can also be used to achieve certain things.
With their strong need for attention and connection they easily fall in love. They can have many successive relationships, or more than one relationship at the same time. Choosing a specific partner is difficult ("I love them both!") but when they have made a final choice they are quite true. They can also show a fear or aversion to marriage.
Pulsatilla-people have a strong sexual force. At the same time they can have rigid ideas about sex or religion, feeling guilty and sinful about their sexuality.
Pulsatilla's fear being alone, darkness and ghosts.
The homoeopathic Pulsatilla shares many characteristics with the astrological sign Libra.
Male Pulsatilla's are very soft men with a clearly developed female side.
Symptoms are often changeable and inconstant. Or they only affect one side of the body, or are moving to another part of the body.
Many symptoms affect the mucous membranes. Characteristic are the yellowish-green secretions.
The blood runs slowly, causing hemorrhoids, varicose veins and a heavy and swollen feeling in various parts of the body.
It is not surprising that this remedy has many complaints concerning the female sexuality: PMS, menstruation problems, a late and irregular menstruation with dark blood, milk in the breasts of women without children, serious pain after giving birth. Men can have problems with the testicles or the prostate.
Pulsatilla's often have swollen body-parts, like a swollen belly or swollen feet. Many intestine problems, gas, and a heavy feeling in the stomach. They dislike fat food. These people usually drink very little.
They sleep late at night and are very sleepy in the afternoon. They need more than one pillow to rest their head on. Sleeping on their left side aggravates their complaints.
Although Pulsatilla's are chilly, they dislike warm air and warm rooms. They prefer an open window, cold and being outdoors, exercising slow movements like walking. (Fast movements make them feel too warm and too tired.) They feel better after crying.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anemone pulsatilla Folio
- (1) Anemone pulsatilla, (A. hirsutissima, A.
- Bryonia Pulsatilla
- Bryonia and Pulsatilla. Similarities. ►Both have anxiety during acute conditions.
- PULSATILLA – revisited
- Pulsatilla has to be one of our best known remedies – I wonder why?
- Pulsatilla vs Chamomilla: A Comparitive Analysis
- Pulsatilla vs Chamomilla: A Comparitive Analysis. She is sweet, Pulsatilla, and gentle; sensitive – oh so tender; maybe even thin-skinned.
Suggested News Resources
- Alternatively Speaking: Stopping the sores
- Other natural substances you can try that are useful for treating motion sickness include the homeopathic remedies kalium phosphate and pulsatilla vulgaris.
- 为毛莨科植物白头翁Pulsatilla chinesis (Bge)Regel的干燥根1.1 性状鉴别呈圆柱形或圆锥形，稍扭曲，长6-20 cm,直径5.
- Auf einen Tee mit Werner Dingler...
- Wenn die Tränen milde sind, es an der frischen Luft besser wird und das Kind sehr weinerlich wird und nicht mehr richtig trinkt, dann ist Pulsatilla das Mittel der Wahl.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pulsatilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The genus Pulsatilla contains about 33 species of herbaceous perennials native to meadows and prairies of North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Pulsatilla - Homeopathy for Health
- The flower grows in clusters, indicative of how a Pulsatilla types are happiest A Pulsatilla child is timid at first and seems happiest hanging on mother's skirts.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Pulsatilla Nigricans (Puls) as a homeopathic remedy.
- Pulsatilla nig (wind flower anemone) The pink flower that gives us this remedy is perfect for the character it mends.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about sickness
emirates stadium development
bowser koopa clown car
pahrump nevada history
current issues in teaching
catharsis catharsis in psychotherapy
kirpal singh teachings