Stannum metallicum (Tin)
Stannum is homoeopathic potentized tin. This metal is associated with Jupiter, the planet of faith, trust and lust for life.
Beautiful orange colored Jupiter is the biggest planet of the solar system; in astrology Jupiter is connected with growth, getting bigger, abundance, wellfare and wellbeing, natural healing, recovery, regeneration, positivity, aims and ideals, beliefs, teaching and philosophying (spreading your beliefs in the world) and traveling (extending your points of view).
Jupitarian body-parts are the liver, our chemical laboratory, and the tongue, as distinguisher through taste of what our body needs or not, and the enzymes as catalysors of biological processes. All these things support the physical regeneration. Interestingly eating from tin plates and drinking from tin vessels has proven to stimulate the assimilation of food. And the tins in which food is preserved are tinned inside to ensure the preservation of the good taste.
In homoeopathy we use Stannum in cases of severe exhaustion and grave weakness. This is mostly a remedy in chronic cases of serious disease, in which people have lost their physical reserves. There is no bodily strength left for recovery. And also emotionally seen they 'have lost it': they are very sad and have given up all hope for recovery. They feel like crying but often don't do it, because crying leads to exhaustion, as well as any other form of exertion.
An important symptom is that these people are almost too weak to speak! Speaking has to do with spreading around your beliefs, a Jupitarian area of life. Often this aversion to speak is related to a feeling of great weakness in the chest area. Every morning the chest is filled with slime and every exertion leads to exhausting coughs with a tendency to throw up yellowish-green sputum with a sweetish taste. Stannum suits short-breathed people who let themselves fall into a chair.
But it can also help persons with a general feeling of physical weakness, together with the idea of not being able to ever recover.
Stannum pains arise and disappear very slowly; another sign of weakness. These can be neurological pains who are most often caused by cold, for instance nervous head-aches with the sense of a tight band around the head, and especially situated around the left eye.
People who need this remedy have more difficulty with descending the stairs than with ascending the stairs!
Stannum complaints aggravate by every form of exertion, by lying on the right side (the liver-side!), warm drinks and touch.
Lying on something hard amazingly ameliorates, as well as hanging with the chest over a table (what puts hard pressure on the chest).
Anyone who needs Stannum I would also recommend to eat and drink from tin tableware.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Extreme homeopathic dilutions retain starting materials: A
- metallicum or Cuprum met), tin (Stannum metallicum or.
- Homoeopathy - Like cures like
- Stannum Metallicum (Tin). 643. • Staphysagria (Stavesacre).
- Kids 0-9 Cough & Cold Phytux H Syrup
- Coccus cacti 3C (Cochineal). Cough with expectoration. Corallium rubrum 3C ( Red Coral).
- H&H Winter for website
- metallicum and Stannum metallicum – that is, gold and tin. Aurum is a medicine which is indicated for black, deep, even suicidal depressions.
- Moon Constitutions
- Homœopathic Remedies: Cuprum-met. Homœopathic Remedies: Aurum-met. .
Suggested News Resources
- Zinn: ein Schwermetall für viele Fälle
- Tin, das englische Wort für Dose bzw. Konservenbüchse, ist in der Silvesternacht. Auch bei der Herstellung von homöopathischen Arzneimitteln wird Stannum metallicum („metallisches Zinn“) verwendet, wo es als Bandwurm-Gegenmittel eingesetzt wird.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stannum metallicum (Tin) | RM.com ®
- Stannum is homoeopathic potentized tin. This metal is associated with Jupiter, the planet of faith, trust and lust for life....
- STANNUM METALLICUM - HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA
- STANNUM METALLICUM Tin (STANNUM). Chief action is centered upon the nervous system and respiratory organs.
- Stannum Metallicum Homeopathic Remedy is given for chest
- Stannum Met. (Stannum Metallicum): Tin is a soft, silvery-white metal with a bluish tinge.
- Stannum metallicum, the metal tin, Stann.
- Stannum metallicum. Homeopathy For Women "Let Miracles Find You!" Expert H omeopathic Care by Classical Homeopaths using Gentle Water Dosing.
laozi his life
persian jews famous persian jews
the surreal life
ford focus trim levels
geelong football club famous fans
the invisibles apocalipstick