3 - The Empress
The Empress belongs to the young adultness.
She symbolizes fertility, femininity, the Great Mother, nature.
Meaning: fertility, growth, progress, procreation, love, beauty,delight, the feminine part in both genders, businesswoman.
Reverse: infertility, frittering away of resources, lack of action or progress, idleness.
Suggested News Resources
- Clown power brightens I-Drive
- Those who didn't know her name, real or clown, could only stop and stare at the Christmas ornaments she fashioned into 3-D, permanent bubbles. Her makeup, a design of her own, was a painted-on white mask accented with vintage inspired eye shadow ...
- Igudesman & Joo bring belly laughs to the recital hall -- your weekend highlights
- 3 BILL T. JONES/ARNIE ZANE COMPANY: The company this weekend performs "Analogy/Dora: Tramontane," choreographer Jones' latest evening-length work. The piece is drawn from an oral history Jones compiled of his mother-in-law, a French Jew who ...
- Two men are entire cast of hilarious comedy at Starlight Theatre
- The Septet was dedicated to Empress Maria Theresia, wife of Holy Roman Emperor Francis II, and was written almost tongue-in-cheek in the peppy, popular style of the late 18th century.
- VIDEO: Noam Chomsky: 5 Reasons the 'Human Species Is in Very Deep Trouble' If
- The first question we have to ask ourselves regarding a Trump presidency is if Trump means what he's saying. “Trump says all sorts of things,” Chomsky reminded us. “Some of them make sense; Some of them are crazy.
Related searchesallen klein sam cooke
augusta national golf club raes creek
dream dictionary nightmare
base jumping history