7 - The Chariot
The age about 40.
The charioteer undoubtedly rides the crest of success. He is a higher form of the Magician, because he has purposefully aimed the vehicle of his life towards progress and victory, based on the pillars practicality, creativity, passion and vision, so therefore now he can sit in quietude , expecting his success. This is the combination of outward activity with inner calm and balance.
Meaning: success, great progress, victory, triumph, change, movement, journey.
Reverse: defeat, ruthlessness, lust of destruction, egotism.
Suggested News Resources
- The Exceptional Underwater City of Cuba: A New Theory on its Origins – Part I
- In his Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilization , Graham Hancock examines the numerous structures that have been discovered underwater around the world. Most of the sites that Hancock discusses lie less than 120 meters (395 feet) below sea ...
- Kids Calendar: March 15-21
- 7 p.m. March 19.
- School spirit a winner
- The second annual Spirit Night at Granville High School was a huge hit last month, as kids from grades 7 through 12 competed on two gigantic teams against each other for school pride and bragging rights.
- Cataphracts: Armored Warriors and their Horses of War
- By the 7 th and 8 th centuries B.C., the role of the chariot in battle was gradually being replaced by cavalry units in the Near East.
Related searchesalfred lee loomis
at the dressing-table
dream symbol pregnancy
messerschmitt bf 209
dream meaning dictionary disaster
scythia the ryzhanovka kurgan