9 - The Hermit
The age about 50 years.
The Hermit withdraws from the world out of his own free will to find his core, his inner divine light, which he will spread over the world with his lantern. This is the search for the Truth in your soul. By doing so he is harvesting (the wheat in the background of the card) what has really value in life.
Meaning: reflection, wisdom and illumination from within, enlightenment, willingness to spread your insights, withdrawing (world, relationship, affairs).
Reverse: alienation, rigidity, bitterness.
Suggested News Resources
- Nearing 70, Sally Field plays a woman still coming of age
- Nearing 70, Sally Field plays a woman still coming of age. By JAKE COYLE March 9, 2016 4:45 pm. In this March 2, ...
- Taylor Swift Gave High School Friends Mace for Protection: 25 Things You Don't
- Taylor Swift always had her friends' backs!
- GMP proposes signs to promote Main Street
- Manley, who is also a co-owner of Hermit Woods Winery, told the board that there have been people who have come to his establishment who told him they simply didn't know where Main Street was. He said many people forget about it altogether due to the ...
- Why women — or unordained men — shouldn't preach at Mass
- In the New Testament, the wealthy Lydia hosted a church in her house (Acts 16:14), Priscilla was a teacher of the faith with her husband Aquila (Romans 16:3), the four daughters of Philip were prophetesses of a sort (Acts 21:9), and St.
Related searcheslocal education authority history
haman islam historicity of haman
southern united states geography
neo-tano nations ciguayo
x-com playing under windows xp
diwali second day