11 - Lust
In most Tarot decks this card is called Strength. Lust however is the enjoyment of feeling strong in your life, it is lust for life, being the life-force itself!
It is the intimately union of the sun (the lion, male principle) with the moon (the woman, female principle). By means of using and controlling our sensuality and desires we reach spiritual ecstasy and shape the Universe, thus also teaches us tantra, tao and sex magic.
Meaning: strength, energy and vitality, great passion, temperamental love affair, the use of magical power, courage.
Reverse: weakness, impotence, destructive forces in a love affair (hatred, violence, jealousy).
Suggested News Resources
- 11 Ridiculous Signs That Might Mean You're Just In Lust
- Have you ever felt like your heart was coming out of your chest when next to a certain guy or girl? That feeling worse than the anxiety you get before an oral presentation or a meeting with your boss.
- Lust for Life: The 2015/16 Austin Music Awards' bedrock mania
- Return to Austin High might have been the most important set at the Austin Music Awards since the Big Boys shared the bill with the Fabulous Thunderbirds at the second-ever Austin prom – Thursday, March 8, 1984.
- Top 10 local tracks of the month
- Lust is that band that's just hanging around the local Soundcloud soundscape with less than five tracks. But with all that secrecy, you just know they're up to something, they're just good at keeping things on the down low.
- Burren and Cliffs of Moher win National Geographic World Legacy Award
- Latest Travel Deals... 3* Krakow City Break Includes Aer Lingus flights from Dublin and 3 nights' accommodation, departing 11 April. From.
- Page Two: Roger Ebert Added a Star to His The Whole Shootin' Match Rating
- As you read this, the 30th year of SXSW launches, and there is no way I could be prouder of the leadership and team.
Related searcheslady alexandra etherington
minaret history and evolution
skateboarding trick lip tricks
mu online weapons
japanese units of measurement length
moon scientific understanding
crimes and misdemeanors music