13 - Death
The skeleton with the scythe symbolizes the cutting through of old structures in our life, for instance relationships or patterns. By doing so we can move forward, so that death in one form becomes birth in a new form.
Meaning: transformation, (sudden) changes, ending of a phase, destruction.
Reverse: stagnation, immobility, slow changes.
Suggested News Resources
- NSW girl who weighed 112kg dies from an asthma attack after living in a putrid
- A 13-year-old girl weighed 112kg when she died of an asthma attack and was living in a putrid, mice-infested home which contributed to her demise, an inquest has heard. The girl lived with her family in Illawarra on the New South Wales south coast.
- 13 local death penalty cases could be affected by bill
- On Thursday, the Florida Senate passed a bill intended to address constitutional issues with Florida's death penalty process.
- Lekki Building Collapse: Death Toll Rises To 22, 13 Rushed To Hospital
- Aside the six corpses that were recovered from the rubble where a five-storey building collapsed in Lekki, Lagos, on Tuesday morning, there are indications that sixteen more corpses may have been recovered and taken to the morgue late Tuesday, while 13 ...
- Death of 13 Bald Eagles in Maryland Prompts an Investigation
- The authorities are investigating the largest die-off of bald eagles in Maryland in three decades after 13 carcasses were found on the state's Eastern Shore.
- Gotham Season 2: Episode 13, “Death is a new beginning,” our critic!
- Last night, the network FOX proposed episode 13 of Gotham, entitled “A Dead Man Feels No Cold”, for which we have revealed to you several excerpts , and again history has been particularly rich, captivating , moving and tragic.
Related searchesthomas cook
neolithic revolution social change
battleship turrets and rifled guns
pacific ocean geology