16 - The Tower
The Tower represents structures in our life that keep us from fully being and expressing ourselves, it is imprisonment in any form. The Eye of Horus demands us to look at who we really are. Old structures in our life are ruined (the falling tower) and outgrown or artificial parts of our personality are destroyed (the falling figures and the burning flames).
After the ruin a more authentic person will remain and inner peace will come (the dove with the olive twig).
Meaning:escape from prison in any form, breakdown of old forms, destruction leading to renovation, complete and sudden change.
Reverse:imprisonment (physically, emotionally or mentally), disaster, following old ways.
Suggested News Resources
- Everton Loan Report 3/7/16
- Aiden McGeady – Sheffield Wednesday – Wednesday were held without a goal in a 0-1 loss to Rotherham who are fighting to stay out of the relegation zone while Wednesday are in 6th place. McGeady started, but only played until halftime as he has dealt ...
- 16-story residential tower planned for North Hills
- 16-story residential tower planned for North Hills. Kane Realty and KBS Realty Advisors announced Wednesday plans to build a 16-story residential tower at North Hills. By David Bracken.
- Organic Panic, Teslagrad, and Powell Lacrosse 16 are ready to buy on Xbox One
- Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle platformer with action elements, where magnetism and other electromagnetic powers are the key to go throughout the game, and thereby discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower. Gain new abilities to explore a ...
- HILLSBOROUGH: Verizon wants to build cell tower at firehouse
- She said she and her two-year-old often go to the pocket park near the firehouse and she feared the potential health danger from the electromagnetic field the tower would emit, she said.
- Elevating the Galleria Towers: New owner will spend $16 million to bring
- But the appeal of one of Dallas' iconic shopping malls isn't enough for the new owners of the three towers.
bloc qubcois history
euchre winning tricks
mata amritanandamayi miracles
late middle ages architecture