17 - The Star
The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of the card we see the Star of Bethlehem, representing hope for the future and humanity.
Meaning: hope, spiritual insight, clarity of vision, unexpected help, faith, bright prospects.
Reverse: dreaminess, disappointment, unfulfilled hopes.
Suggested News Resources
- Live music, March 11-17
- 4 Remaining Thanks for visiting The Star Democrat. You're entitled to view 5 free articles every 30 days. You will see 3 articles for free before being asked to register, and then you can view 2 additional articles by registering or logging in.
- 'Law And Order: SVU' Season 17 Episode 16 Spoilers: 'Star-Struck Victims
- According to the "Star-Struck Victim" plot synopsis, something about a young woman's case against the aforementioned celebrity will force DA Barba to drop the charges. In the trailer, the young woman can be seen trying to convince Lt.
- Olivia Inglis: Equestrian star, 17, crushed to death by beloved horse as
- Olivia Inglis, 17, who was from one of Australia's most famous racing families, died when her horse Coriolanus fell during a jump and landed on her during an event in New South Wales on Sunday.
- 17 Stars You Probably Forgot Appeared On 'Scrubs'
- In a 2015 Reddit AMA, Faison said that having Van Dyke (aka Bert from "Mary Poppins") was one of the "best days ever," and one of his favorite guest star appearances. Van Dyke played Dr. Townshend on a 2003 episode of "Scrubs," and went toe-to-toe with ...
- Man, 17, found fatally shot on north Fort Worth street
- Homicide detectives are investigating the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old man found dead on a north Fort Worth street early Tuesday. Vicky Hernandez said she and her husband were asleep when they were awakened by someone pounding on their front ...
neo-druidism neo-druidism in america
christian revival crusade
tomato tomatoes in italy
pallava persian origins