18 - The Moon
This is the Moon in her darkest hour, where everything looks strange and it is difficult to find your path.
Psychologically the Moon is the journey through the depths of the Underworld, our unconsciousness and deep fears.
Meaning: fear, illusion, falsehood, deception, error, nightmare, bewilderment, confusion and disorientation, obscurity, the brink of important change.
Reverse: escape from reality, hysteria, madness, a minor deception recognized before damage is done.
Suggested News Resources
- Google this: Israeli scientists eye $20M moon race prize
- SpaceIL is one of the leading contenders among the 16 teams vying for the Lunar XPRIZE. The competition offers a $20 million prize to the first privately-funded team to land a rover on the moon by the end of 2017.
- This week watch for the crescent moon and Gemini
- One of the definitions of crescent moon is “growing, increasing, or developing.” Several years ago, a reader wondered if saying “waxing crescent” with respect to the moon was redundant.
- Listen To This Completely Fake (But Convincing) Sun Kil Moon EP
- Today, an anonymous prankster gifted the small part of the world that cares about these things a hilarious three-song EP ("probably the new EP from Sun Kil Moon," goes the text that accompanies the songs on Bandcamp) called Under the Canopy. It reveals ...
- What the super moon solar eclipse means for your star sign
- Eclipses are intensified by new and full moons and this coincides with a super moon, when the moon comes really close to Earth. This intensifies its impact to give bigger tides, increased volcanic activity and extreme weather.